No announcement yet.

Latest on Matt B, and More!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if he has lowered his "concussion test" score.

T

...8)

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
      I think it's pretty safe to say that since he's not recovered by now, the concussion was very bad and he most likely won't play again this year - but then again I'm not a doctor, that just my gut speaking (or I might be just hungry).

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
        Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
        I think it's pretty safe to say that since he's not recovered by now, the concussion was very bad and he most likely won't play again this year - but then again I'm not a doctor, that just my gut speaking (or I might be just hungry).
        It is also a possibility that he has recovered, but has wisely decided not to risk another one by coming back. If this was the case, I don't know that he would make that a decision known to the public, or maybe even his coach or teammates. I suspect he would probably tell the coaches and team, but not all teammates would be so understanding of someone not being willing to come back, especially during a losing streak. It might make less waves to simply continue to fail the test.

PS I am not doubting Matt's character, so don't even make that argument.

Comment

With as much as everyone continues to talk about Matt I'm surprised we haven't heard any more updates on his progress. I don't care if he comes back and plays or not. But it'd be nice to know he's improving or where he stands in getting healthier.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
            With as much as everyone continues to talk about Matt I'm surprised we haven't heard any more updates on his progress. I don't care if he comes back and plays or not. But it'd be nice to know he's improving or where he stands in getting healthier.

Maybe we'll find out more tomorrow, either in pre-game or in post.
            "You can observe a lot just by watching."
            -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Working...
            X