Gregg Marshall on Two Radio Shows Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gregg Marshall on Two Radio Shows Today

Today, Head Coach Gregg Marshall will be on the Tim Brando Radio Show (http://www.cbssportsnetwork.com/timbrandoshow) at 10:30 a.m., and the Scott Van Pelt Radio Show (http://espn.go.com/espnradio/show?sh...ottvanpelt2009) at 12:30 p.m.

This is reminiscent of December 2006 when we reached the top 10 and Turgeon was getting interviewed everywhere.

Comment

If you have the TuneIn Radio app for iPhone or Android, you can tune into any station all over the U.S.
      So if you know what station the Tim Brando show is on or the Scott Van Pelt is, you can tune in.

Tim Brando listings: http://tunein.com/radio/options/The-...o-Show-p32318/
      Last edited by EB 22; February 21, 2012, 09:18 AM.
      ============

Reviewing the best establishments and restaurants in Wichita
      www.wichitabyeb.com

Comment

I don't think either of these are on locally. SVP is apparently tape delayed or they only pick up the last hour here in town or something. Are either available on one of the KC stations that come in down here?
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

its podcasted on espn if you cant catch it live.

Comment

I'm listening to the Tim Brando show on WNSR.com out of Nashville.

Comment

Originally posted by shocker82 View Post
              I'm listening to the Tim Brando show on WNSR.com out of Nashville.
              This ,, tune in radio for me ,, should be able to catch the other on Sirius radio ESPN ch 84 ( I think)
              From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

I'm listening thru Yahoo right now on TuneIn. Hopefully my receptions stays as good as it is now. Where I work, cell reception sucks most of the time.
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Link to the Brando show.

Gregg will be on any second now.
                  ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Marshall should be the next commissioner of the MVC.

Can you be a coach and commissioner at the same time (lol)?

Comment

That was a good interview. I liked the idea of pairing teams from mvc with big10 for a true bracketbuster

Comment

3G really is a brilliant interviewer. He's tremendous at picking up missed points or things he wants to spend more time on and reintroducing them to the conversation - esp, in pursuit of framing additional material. These are practiced techniques of professional craft.
                        I think Pringles original intention was to make tennis balls... but on the day the rubber was supposed to show up a truckload of potatoes came. Pringles is a laid-back company, so they just said, "**** it, cut em up!" - MH

Comment

I like how he called out both Iowa and Iowa State for "taking their ball and going home"
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                            I like how he called out both Iowa and Iowa State for "taking their ball and going home"
                            Well at least Iowa and Iowa State brought their ball for a while and at least they are willing to continue to play in Des Moines on an annual basis. That still puts those shools light years ahead of KU and KSU.

Comment

If you're near a television, Marshall coming up on Van Pelt's show. Cable channel 2245.

Comment

Working...
                              X