No announcement yet.

just heard a bit of Bill Self's show...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just heard a bit of Bill Self's show...

...out driving around , and a caller(frankly...SOUNDED like a Shiocker fan) raved on and on about WSU's guard play and ability to take care of the ball, and finished with"I hope we are not in the same part of the draw"...Self, who unlike others her, I'm ok with, was very complimentary of the Shockers, saying among other things, Kansas has three terrific teams(personally, I think KSU is overrated)..but he said in what he has seen of WSU, he's very impressed.

Did not commit to a game, though...

oops...smily face went to wrong spot....

Comment

Cool story bruh

Comment

What prompts a Shocker fan ( I will assume it was a Shocker fan) to call into a KU radio show? Is he looking for affirmation from KU's coach? That's like a KU fan calling GM's show and asking him what he thinks about Jeff Withey and his recent rise to glory. Freakin' weirdness out there.

Comment

Coaches get $200,000 a year to coach their teams. They get $1 mill - $3 mill to answer questions from random people on radio or television.

Restore sanity to college coaching salaries. Let the guys avoid idiot callers.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
            Coaches get $200,000 a year to coach their teams. They get $1 mill - $3 mill to answer questions from random people on radio or television.

Restore sanity to college coaching salaries. Let the guys avoid idiot callers.
            LMAO
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
            X