Coach Bush the next 3G?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach Bush the next 3G?

I was at the games this weekend and call me crazy but I could’ve sworn a few times that it was 3G back patrolling the sidelines. Coach Bush has a FUTURE in college basketball. The man to bring WSU basketball back. To be honest, he reminds me of 3G during his Winthrop days.

The only negative I could find, is that Ron should’ve been allowed to coached more. I know his perspective could’ve helped since he actually played in the games unlike Bush. But if this weekend is any indication, I’m pleased with where the program looks like it’s going!

Who agrees that Coach Bush could be the next 3G at WSU?
    "You need to be standing on his toes when he's catching the ball. He's that good."- Gregg Marshall

Last edited by Wooglin; July 23, 2021, 08:36 PM.

Comment

The first thing he needs to do is, quit running on the court at the end of an exciting finish, like a bench warmer would.

Comment

He might not want to get into college coaching. He was a GA for a year at ETSU for Steve Forbes but has been teaching/coaching at high school level for the last year or so. That’s okay too. The grind that coaches endure to get their shot at the highest level isn’t for everyone.
        78-65

Comment

Oh Brother…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

No.
            Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

How much drugs did you do before you typed up this post?
              Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

I smell cutting sarcasm by this poster. Actually it’s kind of funny.

Comment

Three letters:

FVV

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                    I smell cutting sarcasm by this poster. Actually it’s kind of funny.
                    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Where is he coaching right now? Wasn't he involved with one of the Maize schools?
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I would like to see Garrett Stutz on a coaching staff . He was diagraming some of the end of game plays. And how intimidating could he be to a referee?

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker Dude View Post
                          I would like to see Garrett Stutz on a coaching staff . He was diagraming some of the end of game plays. And how intimidating could he be to a referee?
                          I think Stutz would make a good coach if that's what he wants to do in the future. Smart guy. Would probably be a pretty good big man coach as well.
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Zach was on a WSU podcast before the tournament and stated that college coaching wasnt for him. He is on staff this year at Andover High School. Unsure what position he has there.
                            Go Shocks!

Comment

I think a young John Wooden is a more apt comparison.

Comment

Working...
                              X