Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drake tix

Will pay $50 for 2 tickets to drake game

That is too funny. The face value on reserve seats (with the $2 handling fee that the ticket office charges for all tickets) is $27 to $31 each.

So you are offering less than the cost of the tickets to get the hottest tickets of the year.

That is not how the free market works!

Comment

GA tickets

Comment

As I recall (I have season tickets but I did buy a couple of GA tickets for some friends to the UNLV game) General Admission tickets are $27 ($25 plus $2 handling fee).

Comment

Regardless of whether they were $25 or 25 cents I doubt anyone is going to give them up for $50.
          Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

1. GA tickets wouldn't be available until Thursday.

2. It's only those not picked up by students.

3. The students will pick them all up.

4. You'd be lucky to score one guest ticket from a student for less than $30 (or more).

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
              1. GA tickets wouldn't be available until Thursday.

2. It's only those not picked up by students.

3. The students will pick them all up.

4. You'd be lucky to score one guest ticket from a student for less than $30 (or more).
              Student tickets were sold out before the MSU game last week.
              Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

So u need a ticket so bad u start two threads about needing a ticket lol!!
                I smell Bluejay puntang and the only good Bluejay puntang is dead Bluejay puntang

Comment

Originally posted by GOSHOX1 View Post

DOFO does.

Comment

I have 4 tickets, I'd let 1 go for $100. Sorry, that's the best I can do.

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose View Post
                      I have 4 tickets, I'd let 1 go for $100. Sorry, that's the best I can do.
                      I know why you did that.

Comment

Originally posted by GOSHOX1 View Post
                        I started one too. I would start 20 threads if I thought it would help. As it turns out I have a plan to get into the game. I am going to have to go all mission impossible on this game. This post will self destruct if we lose to drake.
                        “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                        -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

I paid $27 per for some sorry Row 34 tickets a month ago! The OP is a tightwad!

Comment

Originally posted by PlaneShocker View Post
                            Will pay $50 for 2 tickets to drake game

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I have one $hitty bic pen for sale for $125, which includes one ticket to the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X