Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have only one wish for the NCAA Tournament..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have only one wish for the NCAA Tournament..

..that we get matched up against KU.

T

...:cool:

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

T

In the regional semi's or finals.

Comment

I don't care who we play, I just want us to win.
      In the fast lane

Comment

The Dead Horse has risen.

Comment

:banghead::rolleyes-new:
          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

In the final four!

Comment

My wish is that WSU has the easiest possible route to the National Championship game, reaches it, and is crowned National Champions. If KU happens to be in the way, so be it.
              ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

If I had a dream scenario, it would be we reach the finals via the most difficult path ever to be created. Then we beat the beakers in a nail biter.

Comment

At the beginning of the season I would have said yeah, WSU has a distinct advantage over KU, but with Whithey coming on, I'm afraid they are an entirely different team. I think Garrett could negate Robinson OR Whithey, but definitely not both. Gaurd play would depend, for both sides, on the kind of night the individual players were having. Don't get me wrong, I love our big men as much as anyone, but Robinson and Whithey would be a handful for anyone they way they are playing. If it's all the same to everyone else, let KU get knocked out before we'd have to see them.

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                    My wish is that WSU has the easiest possible route to the National Championship game, reaches it, and is crowned National Champions. If KU happens to be in the way, so be it.
                    I am actually with you. I could really care less about that other team.

Comment

Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
                      I am actually with you. I could really care less about that other team.
                      I just don't understand people's obsession with KU. I really don't. Do I think KU, KSU, and WSU should all play each other every year? Yeah I think it would be great for all programs involved, great for the state, great for college basketball in general.

But to hope you play KU in the NCAA tournament is just crazy. At this point in the season, and at this point in our program (consistently upward trend in all categories, wins, efficiency, etc.) I think the fans should be focused on how much damage can the team do in the bracket, and how far they can get. Not on who we play, but where we end up.

The constant obsession with playing KU just solidifies KU's and KSU's opinions that we are red headed step child of basketball programs in Kansas. You don't see KU or KSU fans hoping for a specific team match up in the NCAA's. They just want to win, and it doesn't matter against who.
                      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

I just don't understand people's obsession with KU. I really don't. Do I think KU, KSU, and WSU should all play each other every year? Yeah I think it would be great for all programs involved, great for the state, great for college basketball in general.

But to hope you play KU in the NCAA tournament is just crazy. At this point in the season, and at this point in our program (consistently upward trend in all categories, wins, efficiency, etc.) I think the fans should be focused on how much damage can the team do in the bracket, and how far they can get. Not on who we play, but where we end up.

The constant obsession with playing KU just solidifies KU's and KSU's opinions that we are red headed step child of basketball programs in Kansas. You don't see KU or KSU fans hoping for a specific team match up in the NCAA's. They just want to win, and it doesn't matter against who.
                        ok I think that we more likely beat KU than UK. I hope that they're in our bracket as the #1 seed.

Comment

You will see KU wish 4 a matchup when MU is gone
                          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Yes
                            "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

+infinity

It's all about the banners and the hardware... and having a viable, long-term winning program...
                              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Working...
                              X