ESPN Capital One Cup - Vote for Ragland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN Capital One Cup - Vote for Ragland

Joe's 30 point performance is up for ESPN's Capital One Cup Impact performance. Let's get Joe some votes:

Watch the latest video highlights in men's and women's Division I college sports.
    Last edited by RoyalShock; February 18, 2012, 11:51 PM.
    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
    Joe's 30 point performance is up for ESPN's Capital One Cup Impact performance. Let's get Joe some votes:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/featu...page=caponecup
    We have alot of work to do
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Nice find, I put in my vote for Ragland.
      Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

You need to retitle this thread so folks will better understand what it's about... Vote for Joe Ragland - ESPN Impact Player
        :poster_wu:
        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

I voted for Joe. But 27 and 20 from Drew Gordon is impressive.

Comment

Keiton Page's game today was very impressive too.
            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

yes i was going to start one...and then it said capital one on espn ....anyway if it was for player of the the week....he!! lets count the week then...24 points vs Mo state as well
              1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

I was at 2% for Joe when I posted this thread and is already up 28%. Still trailing Drew Gordon who is at 40%.
                "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Any idea how long the voting is open on this?

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                    I voted for Joe. But 27 and 20 from Drew Gordon is impressive.
                    I just posted the same thing the duplicate thread. That's crazy. Still, 30 and 7 from a point guard is crazy too.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

New Mexico fans are going to be all over this.

Any idea how often we can vote? Can the great @Kung Wu: get around this one and work some of his magic like he did for Mr. VanVleet?
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Any idea how often we can vote? Can the great @Kung Wu get around this one and work some of his magic like he did for Mr. VanVleet?
                        l

You can vote multiple times, but I have had to clear my browser history and cookies between each vote...
                        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Ive voted on all four of my ip address's 34%
                          1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

Any idea how often we can vote? Can the great @Kung Wu: get around this one and work some of his magic like he did for Mr. VanVleet?
                            Who me?
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

WHAT?!

Comment

Working...
                              X