Vegas Odds - WSU at Davidson College

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegas Odds - WSU at Davidson College

The Shockers have opened up as 2.5 favorites over the Wildcats.

Shockers have now moved up to 3.0 favorites over the Wildcats.

Comment

Guess this means will will be "lucky" to win... A little confidence never hurts guys.

I guess it's on me going into every game thinking we are going to walk away with a win.
      The Assman

Comment

Any win is a good win!

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
          Guess this means will will be "lucky" to win... A little confidence never hurts guys.

I guess it's on me going into every game thinking we are going to walk away with a win.
          I'm with you. We should be confident. Until this team shows any different, we should expect to win.
          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Betting Line:

The Davidson Wildcats are still 3-point underdogs against our Wichita State Shockers.

Power Rankings / Prediction:

The Odds Shark Power Rankings have the Wildcats at No. 65 and the Shockers at No. 6 heading into this contest. Handicapping models at Odds Shark project a 87-83 result in favor of the Shockers.

How They Match Up:

The game also pits Davidson's No. 15-ranked offense, averaging 78.8 PPG, against a Shockers defense that ranks No. 73 at 62.9 PPG. The Wildcats field goal percentage has averaged 44.8% so far, less than the Shockers marksmen have achieved on the year, 48.7% per game. Defensively, Wichita State features the nation's No. 136-rated defense on the road, allowing 68.7 points per game. Davidson, meanwhile, comes in at No. 10 nationally in scoring at home.

Betting Fun Facts

Wichita State Shockers Trends:

When playing on Saturday are 6-4
            Before playing Illinois State are 7-3
            After playing Missouri State are 8-2
            After a win are 9-1

Davidson Wildcats Trends:
            When playing on Saturday are 4-6
            Before playing Elon are 9-1
            After playing Samford are 3-2
            After a win are 8-2

Comment

I expect to win, but I don't assume a win. IF the Shockers play at the level they have been in recent games they should win. Hard to believe Davidson could overcome that level of play even in their own barn.

Quiet confidence. Hopefully, that is the way the Shocks are approaching this game. Let their play on the court do their talking.

Whether or not any fans are confident, anxious, calm, excited, optimistic, pessimistic, hopeful or hopeless is of no real consequence.

Comment

Actually, I picked us by 7. However, if Davidson could beat KU at the Sprint center, and we are playing them at their home, and they will for sure want to dress up their role at the Dance, then just know they will have motivation and the "eye of the tiger" mentality. This will be a very tough gig today as we play under the bright lights in front of the masses.

Reply # 7
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

This team is better than their RPI. They have played down or up to the level of their competition. At their house, they are as good as we've played. We better be on our game.

Comment

I think the Shockers covered the Vegas spread--just barely!!!

Comment

Looks like a little confidence isn't a bad thing after all huh?

It's time this fan base developed some swag. Our team has the past two seasons. Looks like it's worked out pretty well so far for them.
                      The Assman

Comment

Working...
                      X