Built to Win Championships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Built to Win Championships

“They’re playing at a whole different level right now. I don’t think they’ve gotten the national attention they deserve. They are built to win a championship and they’re built to make a deep (NCAA Tournament) run.”
    http://www.news-leader.com/article/20120216/SPORTS0401/302160050/Missouri-State-men-s-basketball-Wichita-State?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

WSU is projected to have a single digit RPI if they win out between now and St. Louis. That's a bit IF, but it is possible, and when was the last time we were talking about a realistic possibility of having a top 10 RPI? CRAZY!!!

I plan to have a new update on my blog later today... WSU is in the running for a protected seed!

Go Shox!

Comment

"It was almost like WSU toyed with the Bears, opening double-digit leads before MSU clawed back and the Shockers dropped the hammer again."

I love this line.

Three things in life are constant- death, taxes, and Creighton losing in the first weekend of the tournament.

AAC or Bust!

Comment

I suppose it's hard not to like a young coach after he has pumped so much sunshine up your skirt, but I think I like Coach Lusk irrespective of the sunshine pumping. I hope he has success at Missouri State (other than when he plays the Shocks).

Comment

Certainly was a positive change in Weems behavior since Lusk has been the coach. I don't think you'll be seeing that throat slashing anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
              I saw that little dance he did after someone hit a three... I forget who it was (that's a good thing by the way since we made so many) but it was clear HCGM was having fun!

Comment

Yup, Gregg took timeout to enjoy the moment last night. Good for him. His team deserves it, and so does he. They've worked awfully hard over the last 5 years to get here.

Comment

I still feel like the NIT run last year toughened this team up for the ones that returned.
                  We have some grit this year, and the team seems determined to make a statement.
                  I hope they continue that when we get to St. Louis. It's going to be an exciting Selection Sunday...

Comment

Wyatt Thompson, the KSU announcer was on KGSO this morning and spent quite a bit of time talking about WSU. He attributed our success at Creighton to our NIT run.
                    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Working...
                    X