No announcement yet.

***OFFICIAL*** Game Thread - Misery State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who the heck is running the camera on shockervision? they keep zooming in and out shaking the camera. its making me sea sick.
    QTSHOCK

Comment

Outta sync right now- focus guys
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

That was sure a quick 5 second call.

Comment

That wasn't much fun to watch; I'd like to hear coach in the locker room.

Comment

15 minutes of excellent basketball and 5 minutes of Puerto Rico ball.

Glad we could at least halt the run heading into the locker room.

Comment

The last few minutes of the half are going to force me to find the Three Olives earlier than I was expecting.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

That was some atrocious ball the last 5 minutes or so
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Just baffles me that we get into these funks at home. I've been to several home games this year and that place can get church-like quiet at times. The timeout promotions are awful.... hope we come out on fire and make this one a 'no-doubter'.

Comment

Ragland was careless and lackadaisicall in the first half again. When he charged, he made his whiny face. That is never a good sign. The need to pick up the pace offensively and defensively. Hall needs to get some ups. Missed two bunnies.

5 turnovers... Let's go Shox!!!!
                    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

It would be nice to see 20 minutes of pounding the ball inside now.

Comment

Now all I can think of is a Three Olive dirty martini.

Comment

I'm beginning to think this team goes as Rags goes. When he's great, we kill people. When he's merely solid, we're good. When he's bad, anybody can play with us.

Comment

I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed, but Bat Wu was not played at the beginning of the game! Maybe they really ARE listening!

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                              I'm beginning to think this team goes as Rags goes. When he's great, we kill people. When he's merely solid, we're good. When he's bad, anybody can play with us.
                              I think you're right, and that is a position that just can't have an off night.

Comment

The Bears were leading at half in SGF. MSU is playing well. I'm sure that 3G is gonna right the ship at half.

Comment

Working...
                                X