No announcement yet.

Jim Rome show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is getting a little crazy right now. Personally, I don't know if we have the size to compete with some of the teams we come up against. We have the guards playing well, which traditionally wins in the NCAA. However, I am still hesitant to say that we could beat a team like KU. Stutz hasn't shown that he can consistently overpower strong big men. Carl Hall looked great early in the season, but that gives us only 2 real big men. If we had Blair or Durley back, I'd be willing to say we can make a deep run, and we still may.

Personally, I find it freaking hilarious to hear people talking about WSU in the final four on the one side, and can't even barely crack the top 25 on the other.

Talk about a bunch of douchebags that wanna play both sides of the fence. Typical.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

As some posters have previously pointed out WSU just happens to be the Non-BCS flavor of the week. If they rotate through enough flavors they might actually stumble across the next Butler or VCU. Then they have comment on record they can link to to show how "smart" they are.

Now it won't hurt my feelings at all if the next Cinderella does in fact turn out to be our Shocks.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
        douchebags
        this

Comment

One thing I've picked up with this fanbase is that when we get no respect, we complain. When we get respect, we question our own team's quality. What's up with that? Just enjoy the ride.
          ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
            Exactly right. We lose to MO State tonight at home, how many will jump off the bandwagon?
            No if's here. These Shocks are not only producuing when it matters the most, they are winning with authority. Mr. Weems was even held to a mild roar in both games this Season where he had quite a season last year not to mention the big games against us. The Shocker turnip truck is getting full and rightly so.
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
              Exactly right. We lose to MO State tonight at home, how many will jump off the bandwagon?
              Next!:poster_wsu::wsu_posters::poster_wu::cool:
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                Now it won't hurt my feelings at all if the next Cinderella does in fact turn out to be our Shocks.
                I have to disagree on the Cinderella bit. At this point, we are a high major program and shall continue to be so under Coach Marshall IMO.

Comment

This team could make a deep run but it will need a good bracket. Frankly they would be fortunate to wind up in UNC's bracket because, even though I'm a Heels fan, I think the Shox would beat them. They can't shoot the ball to save their life.

Comment

Working...
                  X