• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve got to be honest.

I thought the sarcasm would come through a lot better.. haha
    The Assman

Comment

I am looking forward to seeing the Aftershocks and the TBT back at CKA. There will be 6 of us attending most of
      the games. $75 for an all sessions pass seems like a pretty good deal to watch 14 fairly good quality games.
      Go Shocks!

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

I'm still blown away by this accusation that Shaq got money. Is there any proof or remote evidence besides the "yeah, I bet he received money" accusations from a bunch of know-nothings?

Some random person on SN or Twitter throws that out and people believe it?

That said, the people mainly at fault here are Jeff G and Patty B. Two pathetic people whose lives serve little purpose beyond destroying people.
        Agree with most of your post but offer that Marshall's inability to control himself was the main contributor in this debacle not JG and PB.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post
          I am looking forward to seeing the Aftershocks and the TBT back at CKA. There will be 6 of us attending most of
          the games. $75 for an all sessions pass seems like a pretty good deal to watch 14 fairly good quality games.
          I rolled over my tickets from the cancelled tournament last year. Hopefully seats stay the same as what was purchased then.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

Agree with most of your post but offer that Marshall's inability to control himself was the main contributor in this debacle not JG and PB.
            So far not a single person has publicly stated they saw Shaq getting punched. *******'s seven "witnesses" has not held water as the ones that have come forward have admitted they did NOT witness a punch. Three different recounts of the day that Shaq claims he was punched are completely different. Washington did not come even close to winning 25 games, let alone 20, let alone 15, let alone 10, and barely 5.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I rolled over my tickets from the cancelled tournament last year. Hopefully seats stay the same as what was purchased then.
              I returned mine. This year there are 16 teams. Correct me if i am wrong, but wasnt there only 8 here in 2019?
              Go Shocks!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post

I returned mine. This year there are 16 teams. Correct me if i am wrong, but wasnt there only 8 here in 2019?
                Correct, but still 4 sessions. So I think the 2020 tickets still work.

Comment

I'm still blown away by this accusation that Shaq got money. Is there any proof or remote evidence besides the "yeah, I bet he received money" accusations from a bunch of know-nothings?
                  The whole story has yet to be told, IMO.
                  The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

The whole story has yet to be told, IMO.
                    Okay, but the accusations about Shaq getting money for his story continue to lack any sort of evidence beyond pure speculation. So either way, the allegations are irresponsible at best.
                    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Okay, but the accusations about Shaq getting money for his story continue to lack any sort of evidence beyond pure speculation. So either way, the allegations are irresponsible at best.
                      I think that Patty Beamer May have just offered Shaq a Double Cheeseburger with loaded fries, so I blame her too.

Comment

Add Cle, Darryl Willis, Frankamp, Baker and Ragland

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                          Add Cle, Darryl Willis, Frankamp, Baker and Ragland
                          Cle can stay home
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Also Carl Hall and Tekele would be nice additions

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                              Also Carl Hall and Tekele would be nice additions
                              Yes they would.
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Take out "about Shaq getting money for his story" and this quote could be used to summarize the entire Marshall saga.

Comment

Working...
                                X