Vegas Odds - Missouri State at WSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegas Odds - Missouri State at WSU

The Wichita State Shockers have opened up as 12.0 point favorities against the Missouri State Bears for tomorrow's game.

Line Movements for Shockers vs Bears provided by VegasInsider.com, along with more ncaab information for your sports gaming and betting needs.

It will certainly be interesting to see how the Shox come out Wed. night after an emotional win at Creighton. I don't know what I like more, beating Creighton at their own place in front of their 18,000 fair weather fans or giving Weems a big fat **** burger send off from Koch.

Comment

I think we win, but a 12 point spot with Patterson back seems strong.
      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Betting Line:

The Shockers are now listed as 11.5-point favorites.

Power Rankings / Prediction:

The Shockers - Bears odds would favor the Shockers if the lines were set according to our power ranks. Wichita State is rated No. 6 in the current Odds Shark poll, while Missouri State is at No. 63. Mathematical models based on recent stats and predictive formulas point to a 83-73 win for the Shockers.

How They Match Up:

When it comes to rebounds, the visiting Bears rank No. 167 in NCAA Division 1 with 34.7 per game. That compares with Wichita State’s No. 36 ranking in that category. The story is different when it comes to three-point shooting where Wichita State is college basketball's No. 104-ranked team at 6.9 per game, while the Bears rate No. 190 with 6 per game. Defensively, Missouri State features the nation's No. 17-rated defense on the road, allowing 60.6 points per game. Wichita State, meanwhile, comes in at No. 29 nationally in scoring at home.

Betting Fun Facts -

Missouri State Bears Trends:

When playing on Wednesday are 5-5
        After playing Bradley are 5-5
        After a win are 5-5

Wichita State Shockers Trends:
        When playing on Wednesday are 6-4
        After playing Creighton are 6-4
        After a win are 9-1

Comment

Working...
        X