TV for MoSt game in KC/Topeka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV for MoSt game in KC/Topeka

Does anyone know if tomorrow night's game will be televised in the KC or Topeka area? I've checked my DVR a couple of times and it looks like it won't be. Just thought I'd see if anyone on here knew. Thanks!

It should be on COX 22.

Comment

I guess I should mention I have AT&T u-verse which doesn't have Cox 22. I had shocker vision but decided to save my money when they starting playing most of the WSU games up here last month. I may be out of luck.

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker30 View Post
        I guess I should mention I have AT&T u-verse which doesn't have Cox 22. I had shocker vision but decided to save my money when they starting playing most of the WSU games up here last month. I may be out of luck.
        Its on ESPN3

Comment

It's on Metro Sports, but that is TimeWarner.

Comment

Originally posted by shocktheheart View Post
            Its on ESPN3
            Which is usually blacked-out in the states with MVC schools. Do U-Verse subscribers get around that?

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
              Which is usually blacked-out in the states with MVC schools. Do U-Verse subscribers get around that?
              I think it is only blacked out when the games are on Valley TV not when they are on Cox 22 (or the other local TV stations for other Valley schools).

Comment

Originally posted by shocker3 View Post
                I think it is only blacked out when the games are on Valley TV not when they are on Cox 22 (or the other local TV stations for other Valley schools).
                I believe this is correct. When they are on Valley TV they are blacked out, not when they are offered by the school themselves.

Comment

Yep it looks like it isn't blacked out anywhere on espn3 tomorrow. Thanks everyone!

Comment

Working...
                  X