Arch Madness Seeding Probabilities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arch Madness Seeding Probabilities

Just posted the updated probabilities for Arch Madness seeds. There is a 98% chance that the Shockers will be the 1 seed in St. Louis, so you can probably count on playing around noon on Friday.

link: The MVC Report - Arch Madness Seeding Probabilities
    site: www.MVCfans.com
    twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/MVCfans

Gotta root for Missouri State to finish 3rd....Id rather see Illinois St and Evansville at the 4 and 5 seeds. That would put Mo st, UNI, and creighton on the bottom half of the bracket...
    It cost's $31,000 a year to be a Creighton Bluejay.....ya, for daddy's credit card.

Comment

I love that noon time slot. The later games are much more enjoyable if you're able to relax after a win. I'm not entirely sure of who I want to see us play. I feel like we can smash any 3-10 team, but I feel like any of the 3-8 can give us a good game.

Comment

I Hope it ends up like this...I'd rather see UNI and MO st on the same side as Creighton. Mo St is dangerous, if Weems is Hot he can take over a game single handed.

1) WSU vs winner of 8/9
        8)SIU vs.
        9)Indiana ST
        4)Illinois St vs
        5)Evansville

3)Missouri St vs
        6)UNI
        7)Drake vs
        10)Bradley winner of 7/10 vs
        2)Creighton
        It cost's $31,000 a year to be a Creighton Bluejay.....ya, for daddy's credit card.

Comment

After looking at the schedule I think this is the most likely seeding
          1.) WSU
          8.)ISUB
          9.)SIU
          4.)ISUR
          5.) Drake

3.) MSU
          6.)UNI
          7.)Evill
          10.)Bradley
          2.) Creighton

Comment

With a noon time, that just means an extra night... sigh. But I'm taking the student bus, does anyone have any idea when the bus will leave now that we will probably play at noon? I really hope we leave at midnight or something like that so we don't have to pay for an extra night. I'm super broke...

Comment

I just wanna beat up on DRAKE damn-it! They deserve to see us one more time this year!!!!!!!!!!!!! Triple overtime luckys....my butt!!! Lol
              FINAL FOURS:
              1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
              1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
              Number of Times Ranked: 157
              Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
              Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
              Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
              #3 - Dec. 2017
              #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
              #2 ~ March 2014
              Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

I also wanna shut up those obnoxious, idiotic MSU fans. I wanna completely humiliate their team when they come to town Wednesday, and then I wanna find them in St. Louis and do it again. After that, the only thing they can muster to say in their extreme frustration is "Wichita still isn't a state."

Yeah and South West Missouri State doesn't have a basketball team.

Comment

Working...
                X