Bracketology 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bracketology 2012

This is for updated bracket projections and projected sites the shox could go.

ESPN's Lunardi newest update has shox at 6 seed in Omaha.
    (update wont change on bracketology until tomorrow)

Omaha is the closest second/third round site and would allow thousands of shocker fans to attend.
    " There's a difference between a good team and a great team "

We seem to do well in Omaha lately...
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

Comment

Would love to get sent to Omaha but it wouldn't surprise me if we got sent to Portland or some **** like that.

Comment

Originally posted by shock4life View Post
        This is for updated bracket projections and projected sites the shox could go.

ESPN's Lunardi newest update has shox at 6 seed in Omaha.
        (update wont change on bracketology until tomorrow)

Omaha is the closest second/third round site and would allow thousands of shocker fans to attend.
        Where did you see this?

Comment

I would like to do well in St. Louis.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
            Where did you see this?
            They interviewed Lunardi on ESPN a few hours ago... He listed 4 teams with the biggest jumps, and 4 with the biggest drops...
            He talked about us with a big jump from 8 to 6 seed and could go even higher...
            Creighton was one of his biggest drops, however he didn't say what seed they dropped to.
            " There's a difference between a good team and a great team "

Comment

This is an interesting site. http://www.teamrankings.com/ncaa-tournament/
              Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
              Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

I was just looking at the latest rankings and the Shox didn't crack the board again. I'm just wondering when the voters will see the same thing as the guys mentioned above. I have to work hard to keep my head from exploding when I see UNLV and Creighton ranked above the team that horsewhipped both nearly into oblivion.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar48 View Post
                  I was just looking at the latest rankings and the Shox didn't crack the board again. I'm just wondering when the voters will see the same thing as the guys mentioned above. I have to work hard to keep my head from exploding when I see UNLV and Creighton ranked above the team that horsewhipped both nearly into oblivion.
                  The ones that matter don't come out until around 11:30 tomorrow morning.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar48 View Post
                    I don't think the rankings come out until Monday afternoon.
                    Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

The ONLY thing that matters is that we are in the Tourney, whitch we will have to choose not to be to make it.

Once in, the only thing that matters is Winning.

Winning will not be easy, nor taken for granted for this team.

Comment

Okay, okay; maybe I was a little anxious in seeing if we made it in. Dang, I never said I wasn't dumb and dumber.

Sorry for the confusion, and thanks for the clarification!

Comment

I remember the times that we were ranked, and although hopefully it doesn't matter to the guys on the court, I really liked the feeling of seeing a number between 1 and 25 in front of Wichita State a lot more than I enjoy seeing us listed after "Also receiving votes..."

Comment

I would LOVE to travel to Omaha shortly after my fun trip to St. Louis. If we play in Omaha, this time I'm not missing the opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                              I would LOVE to travel to Omaha shortly after my fun trip to St. Louis. If we play in Omaha, this time I'm not missing the opportunity.
                              We are undefeated in that building. (as the CenturyLink Center that is)
                              The Assman

Comment

Working...
                              X