Lunardi Needs To WAKE UP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lunardi Needs To WAKE UP!

Here's an abbreviated rundown of Joe Lunardi's bracket outlook after Saturday's games:TOP SEED PAIRINGSEAST/Syracuse vs. WEST/Kansas (1 vs. 4)SOUTH/Kentucky vs.

The Big 12 and the Big 10 are not at this point, deserving of 6 and 8 unless you want to include teams with losing conference records. Iowa State and K-State are going to have their hands more than full over the next two weeks.

And, I'll say it again, I hope we are paired up with any Big 10 team.

How any of these guys can give the PAC12 two bids is beyond me. The MWC deserves four, or the A10 three, before the PAC deserves two.
    "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

CB Live with Katz and Gottlieb getting ready to break down Mid-Majors on ESPN2

Comment

Nm... only thing referring to Wichita State was Katz saying "Wichita State is ascending" and Gottlieb getting talked over trying to give some love to Ragland.

Just keep winning boys. We aren't playing for face time on ESPN, we're playing for hardware.

They did spend quite a bit of time on the Father/Son issue, and Creighton needing to perform well to maintain Tourney status.

Comment

Originally posted by Capitol Shock II View Post
          http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebaske...etology-update

The Big 12 and the Big 10 are not at this point, deserving of 6 and 8 unless you want to include teams with losing conference records. Iowa State and K-State are going to have their hands more than full over the next two weeks.

And, I'll say it again, I hope we are paired up with any Big 10 team.
          Those that have read what I've posted here before know that I'm certainly not a lover of the BCS. I don't like BCS teams who don't challenge themselves on the road or those who are .500, or worse, getting to dance. That said, don't just say somebody's not deserving without having a number of examples of those more deserving. Yes, I've said the PAC-12 should be a one bid conference, barring Cal losing the conference tourney, without naming others. That's because, maybe wrongly, I believe there's at least a dozen teams with better resumes than any other PAC-12 team. For arguement's sake, how many teams that he doesn't have in would you put ahead of K St / ISU and the last Big-10 teams he has in?

Comment

Originally posted by Capitol Shock II View Post
            http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebaske...etology-updateAnd, I'll say it again, I hope we are paired up with any Big 10 team.
            You might just be right. I watched MSU vs OSU yesterday. If our players ever played that much one on one, and with such a lack of hustle and a lack of defense as the players on those two teams, the top of 3Gs head would blow off. It was truly pitiful.
            "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Working...
            X