X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Post game locker room celebration" - KWCH

Enough Said!!!

glad we got to see that . . . I like.

(wonder how many SASO Priority Points it takes to get thru that door? - I have 29. . .)
    If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

@WuDrWu: posted this KWCH locker room video last night in the game thread. Thanks @WuShock Reaper: for giving it a well deserved thread of its own. I'm one who expressed my concerns over a team chemistry issue... crow never tasted better.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Great video!!! This team is pulling together, and right at the right time. We're going to the Big Dance, and we are going to make some noise. It will be interesting to see what the bracketology has us ranked as a seed now.

Comment

Yeaaaaaaa budddddyyyy!

Comment

Originally posted by Rixtoy1 View Post

(wonder how many SASO Priority Points it takes to get thru that door? - I have 29. . .)
            It doesn't matter how many you have. If you follow the team to road games and sit within pointing distance of Marshall after a big win he'll take everyone back to the locker room.

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose View Post
              It doesn't matter how many you have. If you follow the team to road games and sit within pointing distance of Marshall after a big win he'll take everyone back to the locker room.
              Thanks for that . . . I assumed it was just boosters on the plane.

I have my tickets for St. Louis - hope they have a big locker room for sunday!
              If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

"Be strong and courageous..." that's MTXE right there.
                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by Rixtoy1 View Post

Not that many. I am sure there are many that have more points than I do. Marshall wanted as many fans to get in as possible. At first the security wasn't going to let us through, but coach MADE SURE we were able to go back there with the team. It was amazing!

My wife wasn't even going to go back, probably because she almost felt like she shouldn't. But Marshall said, "No way, you are going back there also...you are part of the family as well." Very cool stuff.

Comment

Its things like that just have to make you love Marshall as the coach of our shockers. He really seems to enjoy being at WSU and makes it really hard to see him leaving unless some perfect scenario comes around.

Comment

just WOW

Comment

Fantastic Video! Dancing, jumping, screaming, bible verses, the whole bit! GO SHOX!
                        "Ralph Miller was one of the finest coaches in the history of intercollegiate basketball. His teams were always fundamentally sound, team oriented, well conditioned, and ran both their offense and defense with great patience. I know of no coach whose teams competed against his, whether it be at Wichita State, Iowa, or Oregon State, who did not have great respect for him."—John Wooden

Comment

Let's be clear to all you guys who want to have booster envy. Anyone who was in the right place at the right time was allowed by Coach Marshall into the locker room. If you had the nerve to come down to the front in the final minutes and endure the whining by the bluejay fans, Coach Marshall wanted you in the locker room. And, it was Sweet!
                          "Two dribbles and a ham sandwich" ~ Gregg Marshall
                          Wichita State, a team long on grit, made everything it shot. ~ Normal, Ill. newspaper 2/19/13

Comment

That was really cool! Go Shocks!
                            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

HCGM has invited RefChick and I into the locker room after the game every year in Terre Haute.

The best was after beating the Trees to watch Ramon do his thing. He knew how to enjoy the moment and was a really funny guy.
                              Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Working...
                              X