Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants to meet the team at the airport?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants to meet the team at the airport?

might as well

Can you even legally drive?
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

You go ahead. I will meet you there
      Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, and Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

Comment

Remember they fly charter and may not even come through the terminal. Koch Arena might be a better bet.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
          Remember they fly charter and may not even come through the terminal. Koch Arena might be a better bet.
          Thats what I'm thinking.

Comment

Tell 'em I said congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
              Thats what I'm thinking.
              Any thoughts on about what time they might arrive at Koch Arena?

Comment

Flight CHQ8477 by Chutaugua Airlines left at 7:39 pm central (suppose to leave at 7pm central) and will arrive Mid-Continent at 8:21pm central (scheduled arrival was 7:41).

Comment

Tonight was a nice win, but shouldn't we wait until the Shocks have actually won something? It is just one game.

--'85.
                  Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

i'm down

Comment

I don't have anything going on tonight. I will head to Koch if others are.
                      Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Is this the away game equivalent to rushing the court? I guess since we still claim the title "air capital" we are entitled to rush the tarmac. Regardless, good win Shocks, enjoy tonight and tomorrow focus on MSU.

Go Shocks!
                        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

I understand that this is just one game, but I also know that the players especially always comment on the support they get from the fans.

Does anyone actually know if they will be going back to Koch?

Comment

Not sure^, would be fun to go though

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                              I understand that this is just one game, but I also know that the players especially always comment on the support they get from the fans.

Does anyone actually know if they will be going back to Koch?
                              I'm willing to drive out to the Arena to find out. My guess is yes they will be going back to Koch. Where else would they go?

I don't consider it rushing the court at all. That is more of a look-at-me activity. I just want to show the guys I appreciate them even if I wasn't able to attend the game in Omaha.

Comment

Working...
                              X