Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tickets sold to so far to Arch Madness...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets sold to so far to Arch Madness...

From @ValleyHoops on Twitter:

2012 all-session tickets sold:
    Bradley - 200
    Creighton - 2575 (League Record)
    Drake - 100
    Evansville - 100
    Illinois St. - 400
    Indiana St - 200
    Missouri St. - 296
    UNI - 500
    SIU - 200
    Wichita St. - 1388

Let's get on it people! Buy some tickets! We are in first now for goodness sake! Whatever you have going on during March 2 - 4, CANCEL IT! You are going to St. Louis!

Surprised Bradley sold 200. Those even numbers must be school purchases to satisfy a minimum purchase commitment.

Comment

That would make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
        From @ValleyHoops on Twitter:

2012 all-session tickets sold:
        Bradley - 200
        Creighton - 2575 (League Record)
        Drake - 100
        Evansville - 100
        Illinois St. - 400
        Indiana St - 200
        Missouri St. - 296
        UNI - 500
        SIU - 200
        Wichita St. - 1388

Let's get on it people! Buy some tickets! We are in first now for goodness sake! Whatever you have going on during March 2 - 4, CANCEL IT! You are going to St. Louis!
        Is that a league record as I thought we sold more than this in 06?

Comment

They said it was a league record. Maybe for the time so far since they aren't final? But it simply said league record...

MVC Basketball @ValleyHoops
          Creighton’s 2,575 all-session tickets sold this year represents a league record. #ArchMadness

Comment

So, Evansville has sold more tickets to the Valley Tournament than they do for their average home game? Interesting.

Comment

At first glance the sales for MSU and DU seem really low, but those two, plus the Illinois schools will always look low since they have the luxury of a relatively short drive to STL.

Comment

I think we sold 2200 or 2300 a few years back. Not sure we hit 2500
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I hope Creighton doesn't double us up.

Comment

I can't believe the low number for us but then again we're not selling out Koch.

Comment

The number of all session tickets sold early is not an indication of the number of fans we will have there. No need to worry, I'm positive we will be well represented.

Comment

Originally posted by dTm View Post
                        The number of all session tickets sold early is not an indication of the number of fans we will have there. No need to worry, I'm positive we will be well represented.
                        I agree, I just found out today that I will be able to go. I think we will equal the number of Creighton fans.
                        Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

We (group of 4-5) have not missed one since 2003 and we haven't purchased all session passes since 2005. We have found it easier, cheaper, and better seats by waiting until we get to STL, plus the negotiating with the local (ahem) vendors adds to the allure. I suspect that a lot of those 2,500 are Creighton co-eds that have never been and just used daddy's Amex to buy the tix.

Comment

We've always had a good time in St. Louis even when we weren't so good.

One cool thing. Creighton blue blends with Drake blue which blends with ISU blue. But, when the Black and Gold start marching to the arena, there is no doubt who's coming or where we are sitting.
                            Last edited by wusphlash; February 9, 2012, 09:35 PM.
                            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by Wushocka View Post
                              We (group of 4-5) have not missed one since 2003 and we haven't purchased all session passes since 2005. We have found it easier, cheaper, and better seats by waiting until we get to STL, plus the negotiating with the local (ahem) vendors adds to the allure. I suspect that a lot of those 2,500 are Creighton co-eds that have never been and just used daddy's Amex to buy the tix.
                              I've been trying to talk my friend into going and I was wondering how much a ticket usually goes for from one of these "vendors"?

Comment

Working...
                              X