Have you, like me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you, like me...

...'fallen in love' with this team, or are you nervously waiting for the possibility that somehow things could go south? Or both?

I'm totally in...they play hard, they play unselfishly, different ones are the go-to guys on different nights, they live with lineup changes...I don't have any crystal ball, but these guys have EASILY become one of my very favorite teams at WSU!

I think it is the long-time plight of the Shocker fan to always be nervous about things going south in a hurry. That said, I do love this team.
    "Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum."
    -- Lucretius, De Rerum Natura

Comment

I only this team win they are winning. When they lose they can blow me where the pampers are. The coach cant coach, Eric Sexton is making the Shockers are own personable NBA team and I have to walk one block to get to the front door.

Comment

Love the team but getting nervous over Shocker games is just part of my life.
        In the fast lane

Comment

I'm straight.
          I think Pringles original intention was to make tennis balls... but on the day the rubber was supposed to show up a truckload of potatoes came. Pringles is a laid-back company, so they just said, "**** it, cut em up!" - MH

Comment

We do have have a tough closing schedule, but if the Shocks play anywhere close to how they played last night against UNI I think your love of this team will only grow (and especially if they can continue that high level of play into and through the post-season). It is fun team and one that is easy to like because of the style of play, the quality of the players and coaches and due to the likeability of players and coaches.
            Last edited by 1972Shocker; February 9, 2012, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
              I only this team win they are winning. When they lose they can blow me where the pampers are. The coach cant coach, Eric Sexton is making the Shockers are own personable NBA team and I have to walk one block to get to the front door.
              Awesome Sauce, put the sauce away. It's barely after noon.
              ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

All our base are belong to us.
                Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
                  All our base are belong to us.
                  Do a barrel roll.
                  ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

This my favorite Shocker team since the AC days, so long ago. Last night was a thing of beauty.

Comment

Love this team. Just like I loved the randy, jamar, fridge team. This team has had some big opportunities before it and failed to capitalize. There have been no bigger opportunitues than this Saturday.
                      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                        Love this team. Just like I loved the randy, jamar, fridge team. This team has had some big opportunities before it and failed to capitalize. There have been no bigger opportunitues than this Saturday.
                        +1
                        “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                        -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

What if Marshall left last year?
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                            What if Marshall left last year?
                            I am really, really glad he didn't leave.

Comment

I have loved this team a lot for a long time. I think they are one of the toughest teams we've had.

Here's something for you to ponder.

This team has led wire to wire, never trailed, in 9 games.
                              The biggest deficit in 7 of the games was 1-4 points.
                              The biggest deficit in 9 games has been 5-9 points. We won 6 of those 9.
                              This team has trailed by double digets in one game all year.

This team competes, and they compete hard.
                              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Working...
                              X