S H I T show in STL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    I thought UNI was supposed to be dominating the conference after we left? What happened?

Now they're consistently a play-in team complaining about not being rolled over by Drake in the quarters? The covid protocol saved their asses from a 20 point beatdown. They should be happy.
    To be fair to UNI they were 25-5 last season before being upset in their first Arch Madness game. This year they were expected to finish towards the top of the MVC, but their best player and reigning MVC player of the year got a season ending injury in their 3rd game. Pretty difficult to overcome the loss of a 20+ ppg scorer

Comment

Thank you for the UNI answers... I, too, thought they would dominate after WSU left

Comment

It wasn't WSU and that other school leaving it was lack of financial resources that has crippled them. This was going on for years while we were still members of the Valley. It hasn't improved with our departure. Last year hurt a lot of those schools badly with drops of enrollment for most.

Comment

Working...
        X