Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indeed, after a 13 day layoff, a win is certainly a win

Comment

• We are just not exhibiting very high BBIQ in the final two minutes of a game. Fortunately, the opposition has been returning the favor.
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• For those talking about metrics. This will
        not help a ton, but did win by more than expected. Most computers had us as a 4-5 point favorite. Vegas opened at -4 I think. So.

Comment

• Dennis and Wade carried us tonight, Udeze had some good moments. The rest of the team looked like they hadnā€™t played in two weeks.

Comment

• What is the story on Poor Bear?

Comment

• This teams lack of killer instinct is going to bite us in the a$$. Good win, but damn guys!

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
                Dennis and Wade carried us tonight, Udeze had some good moments. The rest of the team looked like they hadnā€™t played in two weeks.
                AG might disagree.

Comment

• Dex, Mo, and Wade did the job tonight, with rebounding, defensively, and offensively. Tyson not his usual self and Gilbert was a little sloppy with ball. Free throws abysmal.

Comment

• Box score for the Wichita State Shockers vs. Tulane Green Wave NCAAM game from March 3, 2021 on ESPN. Includes all points, rebounds and steals stats.

well...........we won

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                      This teams lack of killer instinct is going to bite us in the a$$. Good win, but damn guys!
                      They are just sandbagging for the natty run.

Comment

• Shocks had a real solid 1st half, second half was just not smooth at all and our free throw shooting was atrocious. Gilbert set a record for assists but did little else and Etienne was a complete no-show but we did win on the road. Hit some free throws we win by 15-16 points...

Comment

• Lost some steam and focus. I guess that is to be expected after 12 days off. Practicing is one thing. But staying in game shape during the down time is another.

Overall, just win. Better than the alternative.
                          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

AG might disagree.
                            AG had 6 TO to go with 12 Assists.

Comment

• Pretty solid box score line for Dex. 20 point, 13 rebound double-double. 7-12 from the field (including 4-8 treys) and 2-3 from the line which was strong in this game if you were wearing black and gold. Also no turnovers for Dex.

Trey also excellent sans the free throw shooting debacle. 23 points on 9-12 from the field (including "WTH did that come" from 4-5 three-pointers). I guess if your name is Trey you should be able to make them. But I not sure how you explain the 4-5 on triples and 1-6 from the free throw line. Trey added 5 rebounds and a couple of blocks.

Udeze was serviceable on offense. 12 points on 5-7 from the field but hopefully his 2-5 from the line is not a sign he is reverting to past form. OTOH most of his teammates had the same disease. Quite contagious apparently. He did grab 10 boards to join Dex in the double-double club.

12 assists from AG very nice but 1-10 from the field and 0-2 from the line.

Were some of the guys hungover from partying to hard for HCIB's hiring???

Comment

• - FT shooting was embarrassing.
                                - Iā€™m glad they won
                                - The shutdown probably effected their performance some (see Baylor).

All parts can be true at the same time.
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X