Bracketology 2/6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bracketology 2/6

Shox still with an 8 seed playing Memphis.

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
    Shox still with an 8 seed playing Memphis.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology
    He has 3 PAC 12 teams IN THE DANCE. I hate this. That entire conference stunk it up big time in the non-conference.

They should be a ONE BID LEAGUE. I HATE THE BCS BIAS!

Comment

Warren Nolan has us a 10 seed. UNI one of the first four out.
      2011-2012 Men's College Basketball Bracket Projection: A prediction of the 68 teams (31 automatic bids and 37 at-large bids) that will participate in the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament.

Comment

Some differences between the OP bracketology and Nolan's...

Example: Nolan's has Miami as a 11 seed and Bracketology doesn't have them anywhere.

Comment

sweet we could play KU in the elite 8, if they somehow can beat Bucknell in the 1st round
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

How funny. Ku would probably lose in their first game.

Comment

From Lunardi's chat today...

BigBlueGenius (Ky)

Joe, what team outside the top 25 do you think has a shot at a final four run? I have vandy.

Joe Lunardi
              (4:52 PM)

Vandy is a good one. I also like Wichita State and maybe Gonzaga. Other dark horses could be Temple, West Virginia and, if they ever get it together, UConn.

Comment

Lunardi must not know WSU has never won Arch Madness

Chris (Wichita)

wichita v creighton saturday

Joe Lunardi
                (4:57 PM)

Have to like Creighton at home, but I could easily see Wichita State winning at "Arch Madness."

Comment

Originally posted by shocker3 View Post
                  He has 3 PAC 12 teams IN THE DANCE. I hate this. That entire conference stunk it up big time in the non-conference.

They should be a ONE BID LEAGUE. I HATE THE BCS BIAS!

I don't know, man. According to this they went 4-39 against the RPI Top 50.

Solid.

Comment

Originally posted by Good News View Post

Solid.
                    Your number includes Cal's three losses in league play. The entire conference won 1 effing game against top 50 competition outside of the Pac-12.

Comment

The Pac 12 is a total joke....more then one bid for that conference this year shows you what the selection process has become....another joke.

Comment

Screw the AP Poll rankings and such, I just want at least a 7 seed. I don't like 8.

Comment

If the PAC-12 receives 3 bids, then there is no hope for anything from the NCAA.

Again though, this is one guy's opinion. Lunardi certainly isn't the "Golden Knight" when it comes to picks, especially 5 weeks out.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

If the PAC-12 gets three bids, then we must already be a lock to make it.

Comment

Originally posted by Good News View Post

2011-2012 Men's College Basketball Pac 12 Conference Home Page: conference information including conference RPI, overall record (wins, losses), conference standings (conference wins, conference losses), games back, RPI, top 50 record, last 10 record, win streak, plus daily conference scoreboard and results.

Solid.
                              As others have pointed out 3 of those 4 wins are Cals 3 in-conference losses. The ONLY top 50 win in non-con play was Stanford beating Colorado St. at home. That is it! UNI alone beat Colorado St plus got a road win over Iowa St (rpi #34) in the non-con. UNI alone!

They also didn't do well against the top 100 (If I remember right the entire 12 team conference won ONE road game against a top 100 team). The conference also has several bad losses.

This should be a one bid conference, their best rpi team is Cal with a rpi of 48 (if they drop 3 places the conference will lose those extra top 50 wins they picked up with Cal's losses) and Cal has NO top 50 wins.

The team we play Wednesday night (UNI) has 3 total top 50 wins and a rpi of 51, yet they aren't even on the bubble. The PAC 12 should only be a ONE BID CONFERENCE!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X