Say What???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
    We are 13-4, first place in the American, just beat #6 Houston and yet received only one vote in the AP poll from the same guy who voted for us last week (Richard V). Say what???

Granted, I don’t know who, if anybody, lost in front of us but color me surprised that we didn’t at least get two votes.
    You must have looked too soon. AP has us with 6 votes and we went from 0 to 7 on the coaches poll.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

You must have looked too soon. AP has us with 6 votes and we went from 0 to 7 on the coaches poll.
      I think we got 6 points because Dickie V moved us up from 25 to 20, but I could be wrong about that. I didn’t look at the coaches poll at all though.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

I think we got 6 points because Dickie V moved us up from 25 to 20, but I could be wrong about that. I didn’t look at the coaches poll at all though.
        Yeah, I didn't look at who voted what and assumed no one would have put us that high that quick. But, then I look at Loyola, Drake and some others and see the # of votes they have and think what the *ell do I know.

Comment

Working...
        X