Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Bilau....

Comment

Terrible finish to the half. JB with a brain freeze. Then gives up the foul on a follow shot.

Comment

JB has seizure in lane.

Comment

Bilau needed to go the juco route.

Comment

Well thank God for 3's
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Bilau is a really bad basketball player. That experiment is over for me. Cost us four points in the last 15 seconds

Comment

Not a bad first half, considering some of the first halves we have seen this season.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Not a bad half for the Shocks. Could have been a little better, but could have been a lot worse. Six point lead on the road at the half is more than acceptable.

Comment

Why didn't Jackson play more in the first half?

Comment

JB does a decent job on defensive board but oh my does he need a lot of work on his overall game

Comment

And thank God for Dennis and Jackson rebounds tonight.
                        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

So if JB does a Paul Miller level improvement does he still stink? Wow! Poor guy. He’s totally lost out there.

Comment

Best half of the year for Dex. Really energized. JB looked better.

Comment

Dex decided to rebound and we are outrebounding them by 1. Both teams 6 for 13 from 3. Good half for us.
                              I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                                Bilau is a really bad basketball player. That experiment is over for me. Cost us four points in the last 15 seconds
                                We are just bad at the post position. No good options.

Comment

Working...
                                X