No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs. UCF Game Thread 1-30-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DD came here with prospects of playing in the NBA, and it’s quite possible he leaves without prospects of even playing overseas. Maybe I’m being melodramatic, or I’ve had too many Shocktops already this game, but It’s difficult for me to think of anyone on this team who’s underachieved more compared to expectations.
    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Rebounds

UCF - 18
      WSU - 11
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Might be time to crack open the bourbon

Comment

Our rebounding has been bad most of the year and now our defense is bad. This sucks.
          I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
            Don’t start your stupid BS. Marshall would be at least 10and 2 with this team.
            Just make them undefeated with Marshall sense we'd never really know.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
              Don’t start your stupid BS. Marshall would be at least 10and 2 with this team.
              My God, man. Let it go. He’s gone. He’s not being considered for the job, if it opens. At least compare IB to someone who’s relevant.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Agreed, 3 years in a row of mediocrity is hard to swallow
                All players would rather be loved. However, Assholes do work sometimes. Not every time but players need to have a quick smack now and then when deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
                  I get so tired of our teams being such bad shooting teams.
                  2018 was a really good shooting team but people bitched that we didn't play angry enough and got bounced in the first round.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                    DD came here with prospects of playing in the NBA, and it’s quite possible he leaves without prospects of even playing overseas. Maybe I’m being melodramatic, or I’ve had too many Shocktops already this game, but It’s difficult for me to think of anyone on this team who’s underachieved more compared to expectations.
                    You can make a lot of money as a good 3 and D guy ... He's lost the ability to do the first part.

Comment

• For the second half DD needs to sit down more. He doesn't defend, can't get the cup without turning it over, doesn't rebound and shoots like sht. Don't know why former coach Marshall was hyping this guy going to the pros. PLEASE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

All players would rather be loved. However, Assholes do work sometimes. Not every time but players need to have a quick smack now and then when deserved.
                        Not disagreeing. But the last 3 year are all similar levels of mediocrity. They are all NIT level .. maybe Bubble teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                          TE is the only player we want shooting 3's even if he's missing them, and maybe also RCIV.
                          He seems to be forcing and pressing much more than ever before. Not sure if that's the game plan and Brown is telling him to fire it up 20 times a night or what. When he's not forcing and hunting for his shot, he plays much better. Just such terrible shot selection in recent games.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
                            For the second half DD needs to sit down more. He doesn't defend, can't get the cup without turning it over, doesn't rebound and shoots like sht. Don't know why former coach Marshall was hyping this guy going to the pros. PLEASE!
                            If RC4 can get to a similar defensive level as Dex or even just close... He's going to demand more minutes. Dex has to exorcise whatever demon's he has on the offensive end fast. He's getting really good looks. Teams are leaving him on purpose now.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

2018 was a really good shooting team but people bitched that we didn't play angry enough and got bounced in the first round.
                              Yep. Definitely the anamoly though. I dont even necessarily expect/want that level of offense - just guys that can hit wide open shots.

Comment

• Trey Wade has a quietly nice stat line.

2-2 FG
                                1-1 3FG
                                2 boards
                                3 assists
                                2 steals

Comment

Working...
                                X