Games of Interest Febr. 2 to Febr. 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Games of Interest Febr. 2 to Febr. 5

Murry St. is losing at home to SEMO (rpi #252). At the end of the first half the score is SEMO 39, Murry St. 33.

Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
    Murry St. is losing at home to SEMO (rpi #252). At the end of the first half the score is SEMO 39, Murry St. 33.
    Murray St was down 9-11 points most of the later part of the 1st half before closing the gap. I fully expect them to take care of business in the second half, but it would be a hoot if they lost......too frigin' bad ESPN.

Comment

Well I suppose this is the intent of ESPN to gather interest for their BB games. But I agree, I hope the Racers go over the curb and crash.

Comment

46-39 SEMO at the first media TO of the second half -15:57 left in the game.

Comment

Murry has turned things around and now lead 59-52 at the under 8 time out.

Comment

I think it was too much to hope for to expect a team as bad as SEMO to win at Murry St. SEMO only has 3 road wins all year @#336 Sacramento St. (by 1 point), @#275 Tennessee Martin (by 2 points) and @#275 Eastern Illinois.

Comment

Yup, SEMO went about 9 minutes and score 1 layup. Meanwhile, their lead went from 11 up to 10 down.

By the way, Oral Roberts lost their first conference game to a good SD St, 75-60.

Comment

Colorado is leading Oregon St. 46-31 at the half.

Comment

Oral Roberts gets drilled by 15 by South Dakota State. Thank goodness we didn't draw them.

Comment

Colorado is leading Oregon St. 62-38 in the second half. Lot's of time left, but Colorado is dominating them.

So. Dakota St is not that bad of a loss for ORU. SDSU is in second place in the Summit League (behind ORU) and they have a rpi of 56.

After losing to SDSU, ORU's rpi only dropped to 54.

Comment

Utah State is hanging tough with Nevada up 16-15 early.
                      Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

GO USU!

Comment

Murray State did what good teams do when they're down by double-digits. They didn't fold up and I thought their run was impressive. For getting every team's best shot now, and to still be 22-0 is quite the statement. Now, I wouldn't have minded them faltering, but they are a good basketball team and deserve their love in the polls.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

South Carolina played Florida tough on the road but lost 66-74 to fall to 1-6 in SEC play.

Comment

Final: Colorado 82 - Oregon State 60 in Boulder.

Comment

Working...
                              X