The best FT shooter for WSU is ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best FT shooter for WSU is ...

Stutz?! Hope I don't jinx him but he leads the team at .824. That is a very impressive accomplishment with the good guards WSU has. In fact, I can't ever remember a true center lead a team in FT %.

Stutz is a man! That putback dunk last night got everyone rowdy! And those free throws help a ton too.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
      Stutz is a man! That putback dunk last night got everyone rowdy! And those free throws help a ton too.
      That wasn't Stutz. That was Blake Griffin in a Stutz costume.

Seriously though, who didn't jump out of their seat when they saw Stutz coming through?
      ============

Reviewing the best establishments and restaurants in Wichita
      www.wichitabyeb.com

Comment

He's averaging 18 and 9 in Valley play.
        Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
          He's averaging 18 and 9 in Valley play.
          Darn Creighton game....

Comment

It's nice to be able to inbound to a 7' guy late in a game.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

I didn't see SportsCenter last night, did it make the top plays?
              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
              -John Wooden

Comment

if anyone has a replay of that dunk, please post the link. I missed 30 seconds of the game last night and that was the part I freakin' missed. A 7 footer shooting free throws at that clip - just one more thing to add to the resume.

Comment

I have have three words to describe that dunk when it happend - FAB..U..LOUS!!!

Comment

Thanks, Reaper. The put back dunk is the last highlight on the video clip on the right. Since when was he athletic?? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                      Thanks, Reaper. The put back dunk is the last highlight on the video clip on the right. Since when was he athletic?? Lol
                      and here is the one from the local TV station in Springfield, Missouri -- Channel 3:

Comment

Stutz has been playing up to his potential because of MTXE. and he is a darn good FT shooter. His real tests will be the return Creighton game, and when we play MSU here with Patterson playing. I was just complaining about Smith not scoring as much as last year, and he breaks out for 21 points. Nice to see him back in the scoring column.
                        Now we need to get Kyles back on track before March.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                          I have have three words to describe that dunk when it happend - FAB..U..LOUS!!!

http://www.kake.com/college/headline...138540584.html
                          After watching the highlights, I have to say that was a piss-poor effort at the handshake by the SWOMO staff. Take you loss like a man.
                          The Assman

Comment

Working...
                          X