Shot quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shot quality

I found this interesting. Among the AAC, WSU is 2nd for getting the best quality shots, yet defensively is 3rd worst at giving up the best quality shots. It's probably a result of our relatively poor post defense, but I think it is a good reflection of where WSU is in the conference right now. If we are to challenge for a top-3 finish, aspects of our defense needs to improve.

Definitely interesting and seems to take a lot of data into consideration to arrive at the final number.

One thing I would love to be able to do is break it down to segments of the season. My guess is that our defensive number is so low in part because our transition defense was terrible early in the season and we gave up a lot of layups and dunks.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
      Definitely interesting and seems to take a lot of data into consideration to arrive at the final number.

One thing I would love to be able to do is break it down to segments of the season. My guess is that our defensive number is so low in part because our transition defense was terrible early in the season and we gave up a lot of layups and dunks.
      Agreed.

Comment

Thank you Carol. I find you very interesting...

Comment

I would not be surprised if Carol is a friend of Harry?

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Giving up offensive rebounds leads to easy shots. That has to be part of our defensive issues.
            I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

Working...
            X