MVC Games 31 Jan and 1 Feb Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MVC Games 31 Jan and 1 Feb Update

At half, in a scintillating battle that I can hardly quit watching, SIU leads at UNI 22 to 19....seriously, Daniels will be a good player for whatever new coach he has next year.

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
    At half, in a scintillating battle that I can hardly quit watching, SIU leads at UNI 22 to 19....seriously, Daniels will be a good player for whatever new coach he has next year.
    Is he transferring?
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

If there ever was a definition for "Thursday night team", these two would be it.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
        Is he transferring?
        No but his current coach may be.

Comment

Sure, now you chuckleheads create a thread!!!! I've decided to give the second half a chance. I'm loading up a large bourbon and Coke as I type.
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
            Sure, now you chuckleheads create a thread!!!! I've decided to give the second half a chance. I'm loading up a large bourbon and Coke as I type.
            Watching the Kitties and Iowa State.....I'm calling this an elimination game just to see what it feels like since that's how all of our games in February seemed to be dubbed.

Comment

Watching the Kitties and Iowa State.....I'm calling this an elimination game just to see what it feels like since that's how all of our games in February seemed to be dubbed.
              Kinda weird to see Booker (formerly of SIU) on the court for ISU.

Comment

I'd come and join ya on MVCfans, MVJ, but I'm not allowed to make comments on that board because it's automatically trolling.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Kinda weird to see Booker (formerly of SIU) on the court for ISU.
                  Possibly dyslexic and thought he was headed there in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                    Possibly dyslexic and thought he was headed there in the first place?
                    Maybe a little like the MSU recruit who tweeted "I'm headin' for CUSA", which started the entire MSU to CUSA rumor.

Comment

First to 50 points wins.
                      Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

UNI pulls away very late for the win.

Comment

Is he transferring?
                          No but his current coach may be.
                          From what I've picked up on SalukiTalk, they seem to think there's still 2 years left on Lowery's contract. SIU might not be able to fire him yet. The demise of BU got SIU out of the cellar, which might help give Lowery at least one more year. If they go to the last year of his contract, I pity their next coach. Pretty tough to recruit with one or no years remaining on a contract.

Comment

Iowa State rallies from down 14 to beat Kansas State on a last second shot, 72-70.
                            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Not Valley but Ia State just beat KSU on a last sec shot
                              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                              X