How Bad Do You Want It?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Bad Do You Want It?

I know this video doesn't deal with out players directly, but I feel our team and we as individuals can learn a lot from this.

How bad do we want it? I guess we'll find out.

Inspiring Clip Of The Week: How Bad Do You Want It? (Basketball) HDInspiring Clip Of The Week: How Bad Do You Want It? (Basketball) HDInspiring Clip Of The W...
    The Assman

Coach should play this before practices.

Comment

Because I bet none of our players want to win more than the fans...right?...ROFL!

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose View Post
        Because I bet none of our players want to win more than the fans...right?...ROFL!
        First off, I wasn't referring the fans want to win more. I was implying some of us could use this in our personal lives. To become the pest person we can be.

Second off, we I say "we" I infer the team. As in how bad do they want it.

I will support the Shox till the day I die, but sometimes everyone needs a little extra motivation in their lives. With the negative vibe going around ShockerNet these days I figured I'd change the mood up a little. Sorry if this is lost on some of you.
        The Assman

Comment

I like it. Good stuff.

Comment

Nice!
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I do not take the sleep thing literally. Not sleeping is detrimental to all processes, both physical and mental. Sharpening the saw is key. :)
              β€œLet your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
              -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Not to bump my old thread or anything, but our boys have been playing their hearts out as of late. I know everyone here is as proud and happy as I am for them right now. Time to keep the intensity up though, and prove to everyone else what we have known all year long; The Shockers are a force to be reckoned with!
                The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                  I know this video doesn't deal with out players directly, but I feel our team and we as individuals can learn a lot from this.

How bad do we want it? I guess we'll find out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2g0P...eature=related
                  Thanks, that was indeed motivational. It even had FSF at hello until the part about "missin meals" came about. Then it was deemed as meddlin. Ha.

In terms of the Shocks, we do have motivation as a team with the quality depth and talented players this Season as well. As Coach Marshall, expressed to a caller one night, "you can want it and have a team with lots of experience and that is not even enough. You also have to have talented enough experienced players that can win." This Season, I believe we have a team with the ingredients to take us places we long to visit.

Case in point. I used to want to play in the NBA. Yikes!!! Forget that notion because I could have wanted that day and night and done all the work that such players do, and even more so. The end result was I was more destined to be a Shocker fan. Thus, now all of you are stuck with me.
                  Last edited by forevershockerfan; February 12, 2012, 05:08 PM.
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                  X