Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Wichita State Team Report" - Rivals (01/31/12)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Wichita State Team Report" - Rivals (01/31/12)

"Wichita State Team Report" - Rivals (01/31/12)

Marshall is not happy with Rags.
    “He’s going to foul, then talk to the referees. That’s what Joe likes to do right now.”—Coach Gregg Marshall, to the Wichita Eagle after G Joe Ragland played just 16 minutes in the win over Evansville.
    Key Matchups: PG Joe Ragland vs. PG Jake Odom. Coach Gregg Marshall hasn’t been totally pleased with Ragland’s play or conduct lately and he needs Ragland at his best in this one. Even though Odom is battling a bunch of injuries, he’s still one of the Valley’s top points and can dominate this matchup if the focused Ragland doesn’t show up.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

He shouldn't be happy with Rags.. Despite his 25 points, he made some bad decisions at key times in the Drake game when we had leads that gave Drake new life. And he has had a bad habit of committing stupid fouls then whining about it. DWill has been the much better PG the last several games with the one exception of not scoring as many points.
      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

I agree. Demetric has reallly surprised me as of late. At the beginning of the season, I wasn't very impressed with him at all. Now, I would be perfectly ok with him starting. I still like Joe, I just wish he would act more like a leader.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
          I agree. Demetric has reallly surprised me as of late. At the beginning of the season, I wasn't very impressed with him at all. Now, I would be perfectly ok with him starting. I still like Joe, I just wish he would act more like a leader.
          Unfortunately, I think Joe did take over leadership - of the perimeter players. I still see things in games that makes it look like there's an "us" and "them" mentality between the perimeter guys and the inside guys.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
          X