Merry Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Merry Christmas to you all. Go shocks.

Comment

Merry Christmas to all Shockernetters and your families... and a special "thank you" to the Shockers for "taking care of business" last night, which will make this Christmas even more enjoyable.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals.

Comment

Merry Christmas to one and all Shocker fans!

Comment

Hey! If any of you are looking for any last minute gift ideas for me, I have one. Iā€™d like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head.

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
              Hey! If any of you are looking for any last minute gift ideas for me, I have one. Iā€™d like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head.
              Just finished watching that with a little spiced rum in the egg nog. Tomorrow it will be a little Jimmy Stewart with egg nog. Merry Christmas to all of you who in some way each has made 2020 easier to deal with so Thank You as well.

Comment

Henry Harvey was the best Santa ever.

Comment

Merry Christmas. I got put on kid lookout couch patrol until the dude wakes up.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                  Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

I got a framed copy of the 1964-65 team signed for Christmas from my wife. I am pretty sure it is a copy but cool anyway

Comment

Originally posted by atlwsu View Post
                      I got a framed copy of the 1964-65 team signed for Christmas from my wife. I am pretty sure it is a copy but cool anyway
                      You are one lucky guy. I thing Dave Leach was on that team. Seem like everything he shot from the corner it was swish.

Comment

Working...
                      X