Vegas Odds - WSU at Drake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegas Odds - WSU at Drake

Wichita State opened as 8.5 favoritesand now sits at 9.5 points.

Power Rankings / Prediction:

The Bulldogs sit at No. 225 in the current college hoops power poll here at Odds Shark, while the Shockers sit at No. 3 on the same chart. The computers running our scores simulations have concluded that the Shockers will win this game 85-70.

How They Match Up:
    In the paint, the rebound battle will feature Drake's No. 289-rated squad against Wichita State's No. 42-rated roster. And in long-range shooting, Drake rates No. 193 in the country with 6 per game, while their foes tonight rank No. 111 nationally with 6.8 per match. Defensively, Wichita State features the nation's No. 89-rated defense on the road, allowing 66.2 points per game. Drake, meanwhile, comes in at No. 131 nationally in scoring at home.

Betting Fun Facts

Wichita State Shockers Trends:

When playing on Saturday are 5-5
    Before playing Missouri State are 5-5
    After playing Evansville are 6-4
    After a win are 9-1

Drake Bulldogs Trends:
    When playing on Saturday are 6-4
    Before playing Indiana State are 7-3
    After playing Creighton are 5-5
    After a loss are 6-4

I do NOT like the fun facts
    From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

I just saw this on the Drake board, I don't bet but if I did I don't think I would trust these idiot's

THESE COMMENTS ARE FROM THE EXPERTS AT www.basketball-betting.com:

The shabby home court record of Wichita State Shockers, standing at 11 - 1 will be the tale at the tape in this epic matchup against the Drake Bulldogs. Nevermind the fact that the Drake Bulldogs squad is currently nursing a Lost 2 record in the last few games... This matchup will be about taking out the trash. Look for Drake Bulldogs top players to pickup all the rebounds, missed shots, and charity throws against Wichita State Shockers whose turnover percentage is rather high. The Wichita State Shockers may play in the Mo.Valley conference, but that doesn't mean they're going to win every game they play. Forget the line and this game and take the true favorite, the Drake Bulldogs, for a freestylin' win over the much maligned Wichita State Shockers that leave much to be desired.
      -Don Dribble

Homie Don't Play That! And speaking of not playing, if you take the Wichita State Shockers for the win today, you're in for a big surprise when your ticket loses. Now I study this game and I know basketball like the back of my hand. I've looked at the Drake Bulldogs team carefully. Their win percentage of .571, teamed with a sweet-*** hot streak of Lost 2 during their last few games tells me all I need to know: don't expect the Wichita State Shockers homeboys to beat these awayboys any time soon. This is a clear cut case of the dog smashing the fave. If I were you, I'd be writing a ticket with the Drake Bulldogs as the winners in this matchup. In fact, I'm so confident they'll win, this pick will be my 50* 'Tell it to your Mamma' blowout play of the year!
      -Sammy Slam

Coach Wally here just back from the hospital following operations for 1 over stimulated liver and 2 inter-twined testicles. I don't remember much from the surgeries other than the hot nurse that helped put me under. If I never came back, I would have died a happy man. Even better, I had time to study this matchup between the Wichita State Shockers and Drake Bulldogs while I was recovering. The first factor to consider is the strength of the Drake Bulldogs Mo.Valley conference play. This is definitely one of the more competitive conferences in all of D-1 basketball, and this weighs heavily in my pre-game analysis. On the other hand, the Wichita State Shockers have their work cut out for them in the Mo.Valley. When putting them together, however, I still believe the underdog Drake Bulldogs are the safer bet. They have immense talent and depth that the Wichita State Shockers can't match. Take it from me, Coach Wally: the Drake Bulldogs will help you stuff it to your bookie!
      -Coach Wally

I HOPE THEY ARE RIGHT!!!

P/S--I AM NOT RUNNING TO MY BOOKIE....

During Maury John's last season at Iowa State his only loss came to the hands
      I smell Bluejay puntang and the only good Bluejay puntang is dead Bluejay puntang

Comment

These were so funny and obviously just computer generated that I had to go out there and find some more to read ... I like this one the best:

After suffering the passage of 3 kidney stones and 2 anal transplants, I'm happy to say Coach Wally is back to top form. Unfortunately, I can't say the same thing for the Arkansas Razorbacks, who have suffered recently giving up 4 losses on the road compared to 1 on familiar ground. This is in stark contrast to the Alabama Crimson Tide who have amped up their offense and defense greatly, propelling them to a remarkable 13 - 7 in the stalwart SEC conference. With that im mind, I think it's clear that the Alabama Crimson Tide are the best bet for this matchup (even though I usually don't take the favorite). They could give 100 points to the Arkansas Razorbacks and the outcome would still be the same. Sack some cash away for that new Jetski you wanted and take the Alabama Crimson Tide for a 'no doubts McKenzie' win over the weaker Arkansas Razorbacks.
        2 anal transplants! Now that's sumptin'!

Of course they copy/paste a crapload of this and let the computer auto-generate the details. Pretty funny though!
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by OTR Shockfan View Post
          I do NOT like the fun facts
          The fun facts seem completely meaningless to me, except maybe records after a win or after a loss. Does anyone actually use this kind of stuff to bet?
          Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

"They have immense talent and depth that the Wichita State Shockers can't match. Take it from me, Coach Wally: the Drake Bulldogs will help you stuff it to your bookie!
            -Coach Wally"

If Coach Wally actually saw these two teams, no way does he say this! I love reading these idiots, because if we win it makes it THAT much more satisfying.

Go Shocks!

Comment

The computer program they are using to generate this babble is pretty worthless- they're calling us the home team, for one. And, we have a 'shabby' 11-1 home record...

Comment

I don't understand what's happening fully, but the shear stupidity makes me laugh so hard! I mean the first 4 lines of "Coach Wally" is completely unrelated and juvenile. HA!

Comment

Working...
                X