Wichita State vs. USF Game Thread 12-22-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ArmyShockerFan View Post

This might be this worst take I've seen and this is 2020.
    Look, go Shox, but I stand by my comments, You don't make all those mistakes down the stretch and put all the blame on the players. Coaching has to get better. Players are reflections of their coaching. Ya'll need to open your own coaching representation firm--they would certainly buy into what you're selling.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

I' tellling you it's Samajae redux.
      A Five Star Samajae

Comment

• We got over the hump!

Comment

• If we win I’ll give IB credit for not blowing it but your teams dumbness is a reflection of you. Game should have been iced in reg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
            We aint winning this in OT.
            What do I know?

Comment

• They could have folded after that collapse... But they pulled it out.

It was ugly, but 2-0 on the road to start the AAC ... I'll take it

Comment

• Team showed a lot of character.

Comment

• 22 points in the first half. 82 for the game.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Gilbert struggles at times and forces. But he is still WAYYYY better at finishing than Samajae. I don't think he ever made a layup (sarcasm...barely) lol
                    Agreed 100%. Gilbert will only get better, too, of that I'm sure.

Comment

• Winner winner chicken dinner!!! Phew! Great job boys!

Comment

• Wow, I felt like that was a tournament game. Players turned it around in the second half, but IB should get a lot of credit for this game...and if you don't give IB credit it's because your loyalty is in a man and not a program.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Gilbert struggles at times and forces. But he is still WAYYYY better at finishing than Samajae. I don't think he ever made a layup (sarcasm...barely) lol
                          And WAYYYY better at running an offense too. He only had 7 TO's in 5 games heading into tonight's game. Don't know how many he ended up with tonight but he settles down the offense more than any point WSU's had out there the last 2 years.

Porter's 5 consecutive in OT were huge.

Comment

• Good Win! But a nervous one.
                            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• I will certainly take a 2-0 start on the road in conference play.

This team has great potential if they can put 30-35 good minutes together.

Comment

• Good job Shocks. Still waiting on the guys putting together two good halves. Nice to see Tyson back in the groove. 21 points in 22 minutes in the 2nd half and OT.

Comment

Working...
                                X