Wichita State vs. Tulsa Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
    I think it’s a little odd that Kellen would share that with the public. The guy reached out to him privately and Kellen let’s the world know. I’m not a Kellen hater but I do hate the way the younger generation thinks they have to broadcast everything.
    sh!tty thing to do

Comment

I think it’s a little odd that Kellen would share that with the public. The guy reached out to him privately and Kellen let’s the world know. I’m not a Kellen hater but I do hate the way the younger generation thinks they have to broadcast everything.
      1,000% agree. It's a thirst for attention via likes and retweets.
      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

1,000% agree. It's a thirst for attention via likes and retweets.
        Can we add selfies to that statement?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

sh!tty thing to do
          How do you know he didn’t ask if it’s cool he tweeted it out?

Comment

• We've got some really nice players on this team. Coach Brown is a lucky man. He seems to be getting them to play well together too.

Comment

• Originally posted by OKC Shocker View Post

How do you know he didn’t ask if it’s cool he tweeted it out?
              I don't know that. I don't think that matters. I think it's a sh!tty thing to do either way

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                We've got some really nice players on this team. Coach Brown is a lucky man. He seems to be getting them to play well together too.
                This might be the most normal thing I’ve ever seen you post. You ok?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

I don't know that. I don't think that matters. I think it's a sh!tty thing to do either way
                  You do seem to be consistent in hating all things Marshall.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Russian hacker?
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Russian hacker?
                      Fang Fang...

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Just watched the Tulsa highlights and I came away slightly slack-jawed with our overall play. There was a fluidity and cooperation at times that we've been missing. I'm cautiously optimistic. We need to bottle whatever we have and keep building... if we do well just keep the coaching staff the same. Maybe spread the coaching salary out amongst the top 3. Give them each $500k. Let's be innovative and coach by committee. No egos. Just win.

Comment

Just watched the Tulsa highlights and I came away slightly slack-jawed with our overall play. There was a fluidity and cooperation at times that we've been missing. I'm cautiously optimistic. We need to bottle whatever we have and keep building... if we do well just keep the coaching staff the same. Maybe spread the coaching salary out amongst the top 3. Give them each $500k. Let's be innovative and coach by committee. No egos. Just win.
                          I think test 1 is can Coach Brown (and staff) win with good players. So far I think we have good players.

Assuming test 1 goes well and he’s hired full time we won’t know the results of test 2 for several years. Of course the second test is can he (they) continue to recruit the type of players we need to sustain the level of success we are accustomed to.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

I’m confused...not that it takes much...but if we have 13 guys on scholarship right now, how do we have “the one for Echenique?”

Other than that, I agree with you. AG and WadeSr can stay without counting and then we can have 13 more scholarships after that, so we can add 2 plus any that open from transfers.
                            I screw that up every time. I counted the decommit from Chapman, but that was in anticipation of Wade graduating. If Wade and Gilbert both stay, we can sign two. Is that the right number? I keep trying to use Echenique's scholarship like it was Wessel's.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

What exactly did he share? Two generic text messages with no identifiable information. "The guy" is anonymous. It's only people here speculating on who it might be.

Comment

We've got some really nice players on this team. Coach Brown is a lucky man. He seems to be getting them to play well together too.
                                But do we have a lunker?!
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X