Wichita State vs. Tulsa Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Trevin is likely a match up issue. All of Tulsa's guards are 6'3 or taller. No idea on Seymour
    I think Jaden Seymour's practice time was very limited prior to the Tulsa game after coming off his Covid restrictions. I think the same applied to Chaunce Jenkins.,

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

I think Jaden Seymour's practice time was very limited prior to the Tulsa game after coming off his Covid restrictions. I think the same applied to Chaunce Jenkins.,
      They might be the 2 positives? Would make sense they might have extra restrictions...

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
        Anyone know why Trevin and Seymor didn't play?
        From what I’ve seen of the two so far I think Porter the better player over Trevin.

I still like what Trevin brings to the table but Porter has a command and calm on the offensive end that I haven’t seen from Trevin yet.

Comment

• Any guess who this could be from?

https://twitter.com/KelMoney24/statu...736357377?s=20

Comment

• Originally posted by apkbaum View Post
            IMO that says a lot about our current iHC.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
            Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post
              - Etienne started the 2nd half even though he had 2 fouls - last year he would have sat as Marshall seemed to have a rule that anyone with 2 fouls sat the first few minutes to avoid getting a quick 3rd foul. Will be interesting to see if that's the norm now.
              I believe Marshall didn't start a player with 2 fouls the second half only if we started out on defense. Since we started out on offense, then TE started. I could be wrong, though.

Comment

TE

Comment

I'm guessing Tyson. It seemed like he had a great relationship with Kellen and also seems to be the type who would want feedback to get better. He loved having Gregg as a coach because Gregg wouldn't bullshit with him and would help him get better.
                  78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                    How’s that?

Comment

Yes, because it's not possible for someone to want multiple opinions on how to get better ...

Comment

Naw. Kellen still has a loyalty to Wichita State Basketball. Not just IHCIB. Kellen has bled Shocker Yellow/Black and it doesn’t just end because of a bad divorce. We still love Kellen too.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

From what I’ve seen of the two so far I think Porter the better player over Trevin.

I still like what Trevin brings to the table but Porter has a command and calm on the offensive end that I haven’t seen from Trevin yet.
                          Porter and Trevin both have two years of eligibility after this year. We are in good hands. We will see if AG takes advantage of another year after 5 years of college basketball. I have my doubts but as I said, we are in good hands at guard.

Comment

• I wish we had better out of bounds plays - It looks like we pass it to the half court line and start our offense.

Comment

• The Lady Shocks game at Tulsa tonight has been postponed due to Covid related issues with the Shocker team. Hopefully, whatever they have going on they can keep it confined to the women's program.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Yes, because it's not possible for someone to want multiple opinions on how to get better ...
                                Not just that.

This means Kellen and likely Gregg are watching.

This also means at least one player thinks highly of their opinion.

If he felt like his current coach was giving him enough to work on, he probably doesn’t reach out- at least not like that.

That text is a blatant “Coach me”. And let’s be real- does it make sense to ask an ex-grad assistant for pointers? He knows he is getting Greggs advice.
                                Last edited by shock; December 16, 2020, 06:32 PM. Reason: Spelling
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                                Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Working...
                                X