Coaches Show - 12/31

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coaches Show - 12/31

1. MB is out until the doctor say's he's fine. Very concerned about MB health.

2. RC didn't even know he had broken his pinky until he started having alot of pain. He practiced with it broken (just taped it up). Maybe back next weekend.

3. Positive moment for Orupke. Is hoping to have him maybe as soon as January. Will not play and indicated that he had made that decision a month and half ago. Just hoping to get him here and acclimated to the US.

4. Talked about how smart MB is and hinted that he hope he will be on the WSU coaching staff next year.

5. Said from all the teams he has seen, Illinois St. is the most athletic and if not the best team in the MVC, is one of the best.

6. He talked about the loss MB and RC and described them as "opportunities" for others.

He also commented he might add an additional two players for next year beyond the four already signed...

Comment

well, some people are out. who do you think they are?

Comment

Originally posted by Hotel Paper
        who do you they are?
        Still hung over from last night, paper? That is nearly an "all your base are belong to us" line there...
        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

You would assume that one of those would be a HS point guard. Wonder what the other would be, a juco big?

Comment

We could use a slasher or two.

Comment

We need Antoine the 2nd. A 6'9" power forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
                We need Antoine the 2nd. A 6'9" power forward.
                And an X Jr. would be nice too.

Comment

Michael Wiggins and Lance Krull might help.

Comment

Dave Stallworth Jr.?
                    Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                    Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

He wants to get EO here this year to cut down on the cuture shock that most players from outside the US suffer from and to get him on a weight program. Sounds like a good plan to me. Looks like things may finally be moving forward on that front.

I hope to see Matt on our sidelines as a grad asst or something in the next few years. The guy has a lot of basketball smarts and I think he will be a fine coach someday.

Comment

Dave's son Paul went to South Alabama about 18 years ago. Maybe a grandson?

Comment

Originally posted by shockball
                          Dave's son Paul went to South Alabama about 18 years ago. Maybe a grandson?
                          Sounds good to me. :good: :yes: :goshocks:
                          Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                          Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Working...
                          X