Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thoughts after first game in the Post-Marshall Era?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts after first game in the Post-Marshall Era?

My only thought is that the team lacked an edge. Call it rust, call it effort. Where’s the beer...
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

I gotta admit I wanna see more emotion coming from our coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
      I gotta admit I wanna see more emotion coming from our coach.
      He can stand on his head all game for all I care, as long as we win and close out games.

Comment

Pleased. Very pleased.
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Hard to judge too much with so little bench.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
            Hard to judge too much with so little bench.
            How many players did WSU play with last year generally? I bet Marshall only played 7-8 for large majority of minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

How many players did WSU play with last year generally? I bet Marshall only played 7-8 for large majority of minutes.
              Huge difference in how you can play when you CAN play 10-12 but only need to play 8 vs literally only having 8. You can play/coach way more aggressive in the first scenario

Comment

Good. Not pretty, but first games are rarely pretty and we got the W.

Comment

Got the win. Stuff to work on but I thought we had good effort. It will help to have the full team available. I hope they allow more players for the Missouri game.

Comment

I think the lack of a crowd could have an effect. Doesn't hype up our players when needed and doesn't intimidate opposing players with sound. Will be nice when even a partial crowd is allowed back in.
                    Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post
                      I think the lack of a crowd could have an effect. Doesn't hype up our players when needed and doesn't intimidate opposing players with sound. Will be nice when even a partial crowd is allowed back in.
                      It seems like they could pipe in some crowd noise. Would that even be legal?

Comment

Isaac now has a higher winning percentage as a Shocker coach than GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

It seems like they could pipe in some crowd noise. Would that even be legal?
                          yeah the crowd sucked over the radio tonight. I've been in some huge crowds. I've heard huge crowds on the radio. Tonight it sucked.
                          Phi Alpha

Comment

As I said elsewhere, I’ll take Tyson over Eric...ANY DAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Singeril View Post
                              As I said elsewhere, I’ll take Tyson over Eric...ANY DAY!
                              I will also take Alterique over Grant and Noah. Thanks for the players, GM.

Comment

Working...
                              X