Arch Madness activities?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arch Madness activities?

This is the first year we are going to Arch madness. Will there be any events or social gatherings taking place for the Shocker faithful? I think the Shocker hotel is already booked so we are going to stay at the next closest one to the Scott Trade Center.

Before every shocker game they have a pep ralley
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
      Before every shocker game they have a pep ralley
      Yes, there will be plenty of opportunity to meet & shake hands with ADES at the rallys.

He will go out of his way to make sure of it.
      Above all, make the right call.

Comment

the shocker hotel bar is usually a good bet

Comment

In the evenings you need to eat on the hill. You will see a goodly number of Shocker fans eating in one of the many Italian eateries. Breakfast, there are several of us that like to eat at the Majestic which is down by the park and the Jewish hospital or I am going to try a place called the Rooster at least once at the behest of some friends. Landrys at Union Station and also Hard Rock Cafe. Union station used to be a cool place to hang out between games but is has slipped over the last couple of years as far as places to shop and just look. The Union station is a neat place just to look at. If its not too cold take the tour of Busch Stadium its worth the ten bucks. Of course there is the Arch but don't go to the top if you are claustrophobic. Don't know where the pep rallies will be this year because they have changed the last couple of years but someone will know.

Comment

Dancing like a complete buffoon when the interminable drought of losing conference tournaments FINALLY comes to a screeching halt.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              Dancing like a complete buffoon when the interminable drought of losing conference tournaments FINALLY comes to a screeching halt.
              I plan to streak around the arena, when we win the tournament. I might do two laps.

Maybe WState will post an image of a streaker.
              "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                I plan to streak around the arena, when we win the tournament. I might do two laps.

Maybe WstateU will post an image of a streaker.

Here RDR comes, boogity boogity, there RDR goes...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

New Heisman pose?? ^^^

Comment

Working...
                  X