Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Capitol Shock: I think Ellis in particular has huge upside and I hope he takes advantage of this opportunity. We need a shooter and if slow, unathletic Hatch can hit threes, I want him to get some playing time. We have no (consistent) exterior offense.
    Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
    Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

You can still be a true gold-bleeding WSU fan without always being on the positive side of things all the time. It's ok to be realistic once in a while just so your hopes aren't constantly being crashed.

We're in a rebuilding year. It happens to a lot of teams in college basketball. The days will get better.

But I agree. The bandwagon fans in this program are pathetic. We sure have a lot of em.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by tolduso
        It;'s for posters like me. You know, ones that contructively criticize and get BBQed for it. Like when I criticize Mekel after the first game proclaiming he is a selfish player who turns it over too uch. A comment I almost get tossed for. Turns out I was right and this dude can't live with the truth. Should get real interesting to see what happens tonight.
        Your first several posts were not constructive. When your first sentence is "Mekel is a joke" with a name like "tolduso", don't expect to be taken seriously.

You need to understand the definition of constructive criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by Capitol Shock
          This sure is a weird thread?

I think it will be fun to watch tonights game. Maybe it'll give PJ the chance to play the 2, Gal the chance to play the 1, Ellis the chance to play the 3, Durley the chance to start at the 4 and Phil at the 5.

We'll get to see Aubry, Mantas will see some time as will Wendell. Who else is a mystery to me but it ought to be fun.
          I'm looking forward to tonight's game to see how the subs respond to more PT. I'm hoping it will be fun.
          In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
            I'm hoping it will be fun.
            Define the word 'fun'.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
              Originally posted by tropicalshox
              I'm hoping it will be fun.
              Define the word 'fun'.
              Hmm...

I would like to know what "fun" it is too to watch a couple bench players that from all accounts are not that good against a better team. Im sort of excited to see Butler but im pretty sure I know what we have in Hatch and the walk-ons.

Comment

Who be haten?

"I love kid" Mr T

:goshocks: 8) 8)
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

There is no reason to hate. This is all you need to know about this season:

"That team(Drake) shoots the ball so well, and they have a very good zone offense," Marshall said. "When their personnel changed, we changed defenses, something I've done for nine years. This group's not ready to do it, and that's a problem."
                  That team's jersey's also did not have the letters "LSU" or "UAB" on them. That appears to be a problem as well.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                    It;'s for posters like me. You know, ones that contructively criticize and get BBQed for it. Like when I criticize Mekel after the first game proclaiming he is a selfish player who turns it over too uch. A comment I almost get tossed for. Turns out I was right and this dude can't live with the truth. Should get real interesting to see what happens tonight.
                    Your first several posts were not constructive. When your first sentence is "Mekel is a joke" with a name like "tolduso", don't expect to be taken seriously.

Heard that one already. Please get some new material, and I might as well. And how can you be taken seriously with that Avatar. Anyone that supports someone that believes in conspiracy theories to defend terrorists is a bit questionable at best. Have fun wasting your vote.

Sincerely,

Ross Perot and Ralph Nader

Comment

Heard that one already. Please get some new material, and I might as well. And how can you be taken seriously with that Avatar. Anyone that supports someone that believes in conspiracy theories to defend terrorists is a bit questionable at best. Have fun wasting your vote.

Sincerely,

You get your information from talking-head sound bites and it has resulted in your ignorance.

Stop hearing and start listening. If you don't like my material, leave. If you bring it up again, it will be the last time.

Comment

Sincerely,

You get your information from talking-head sound bites and it has resulted in your ignorance.

Stop hearing and start listening. If you don't like my material, leave. If you bring it up again, it will be the last time.
                        Please inform me on what inthe previous statement is false and grounds for my removal. That is straight from his mouth. And for you to ignore it is ignorant.

Romney '08

Comment

Ooh boy. Tolduso just broke the first internet commandment:

1: Thou Shalt Not Piss Off The Admins...

P.S.

Even if RoyalShock wanted to sport a whacked-out avatar of a satanic sacrifice, we'd still have to respect him. Why? The little line above the avatar trumps all. ShockerNet Admin. You're just an internet tough guy. At least RS is standing up for something in a public way...
                          Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
                          Students > Alumni
                          If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
                          The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

Sincerely,

Please inform me on what inthe previous statement is false and grounds for my removal. That is straight from his mouth. And for you to ignore it is ignorant.

Romney '08
                            Hopefully you know that will you put up a fight with the site admin, you're noit going to win.

Comment

tolduso, it's quite simple really. I told you the issue I had with your first several posts and how they violated the posting guidelines. Since then you've made at least two comments like "If I wrote that I'd be gone because I'm sub-1,200 posts", veiled attempts at criticizing how the board is run. Then you make another one with "a comment I almost got tossed for."

By the way, the guidelines state that if you have issues with how the board is run, contact the admin and don't do it in the public forums.

You've had your say and it's time to move on from your agenda of trashing Mekel if you want to continue posting here. As far as I'm concerned, this issue is now closed.

Comment

Working...
                              X