Koch Arena Bag Policy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koch Arena Bag Policy

Serious question, and not being a smart ass ... why does Koch Arena have any bag policy at all, let alone this one?

Why do women have to use clear bags or super tiny clutch purses?
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

My guess is to keep the security people from going through dark purses.

Comment

Originally posted by abdullah_sharif View Post
      My guess is to keep the security people from going through dark purses.
      Yes, allows them to see through it without digging through it. Speeds up entry. Bonus this year is less touching needed for COVID

Comment

Well, yeah, that's sort of my question ... why do we have security going through bags at all?

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          Well, yeah, that's sort of my question ... why do we have security going through bags at all?
          Ummm... For security?

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Ummm... For security?
            You feel threatened? By the ladies? With a median age of, what, maybe 45 - 50 years young?

Comment

Ummm... For security?
              You wouldn't attend games if they had no security like the first 80 years of the program's history?

Comment

You feel threatened? By the ladies? With a median age of, what, maybe 45 - 50 years young?
                Was this really a necessary thread? We need basketball... You have too much time to think

Comment

Was this really a necessary thread? We need basketball... You have too much time to think
                  I need something new to complain about.

Comment

I saw a con man disguised as Granny one time on a television show. And Granny was a leader of a stolen car ring on Andy Griffith. She conned Barney into trusting her. A dangerous precedent for Koch Arena.

Comment

WSU isn't exactly a trendsetter here. Lot's of venues that have security checks have clear bag policies.

Comment

I need something new to complain about.
                        C’mon man!
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                          WSU isn't exactly a trendsetter here. Lot's of venues that have security checks have clear bag policies.
                          Understood. But our demographic just isn't the same as "lots of venues". I feel like game day security expenses are not only a waste of resources, but also an unnecessary inconvenience to patrons.

Comment

Understood. But our demographic just isn't the same as "lots of venues". I feel like game day security expenses are not only a waste of resources, but also an unnecessary inconvenience to patrons.
                            Do we even have a choice or is this dictated by the AAC or maybe the NCAA?

What doesn't make sense is why you only need to have security if you expect attendance greater than 5,000. It only take 1 nut case to cause a bad situation. And despite our demographics we no doubt have a few nut cases here and there.

Comment

Maybe the wife of the dude who threw the cane at the ticket admin would try to sneak in a shank?

Comment

Working...
                              X