• Yes!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      YEAH!!

HCIB 1.000 career winning average!
      Highest winning percentage in Shocker history
      The Assman

Comment

• We freakin needed this win more than who knows... Who knows what it would be like right now had we lost.

Comment

• Woooo!!!! Love starting the season off with a W! Congrats to HCIB and the team.

Comment

• Congrats IB.....

You wonder if FHCGM was watching this.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
              I wonder if Gregg Marshall is watching the game.

We are horrible. But that's not a surprise.
              Guess I'm gonna have to make this exact same post next time we are shitting all over the hardwood. I think we turned it up about 3000% a few microseconds after I hit send.

Sure I'll be superstitious on a year like this.

Comment

• Well we won... but that was too close for comfort... still for the first game good win!. Congrats Coach Brown on your first win!
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                  Great win.
                  ...slugging it out with ORU at home? I thought there was a standard.

Comment

• Dennis didn’t play well but he grabbed that loose rebound at the end that gave us another possession. Arguably sealed the game for us.

Comment

• Honestly though, talk about playing through adversity. I’m proud of the team tonight. Really proud to be a Shocker.

Comment

• Gilbert, Trevin and CJ were impressive in their first D1 game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post

Yes. Winning

Comment

I think just getting the win is good enough tonight given the circumstances.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

I think just getting the win is good enough tonight given the circumstances.
                              I would say it is good enough this SEASON given the circumstances
                              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Not sure you could count that much of a home advantage, other than the 2 hour travel time. And WE were the ones with cramp problems. I'd say with 5 freakin' reserves out, that was a solid performance against a team that can cause trouble.
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X