No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs Oral Roberts Game Thread - Dec 2, 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm feeling some excitement we're playing again... But damn this is still surreal no 3G.

Comment

• How many games on espn+ this year? Do I hafta buy a scrip?

Comment

• Dennis is cold
        Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• I’ve seen enough. Keep searching for a HC for next year. This team is not disciplined well.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Alot of driving and no dishing and it ain't working lol
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Already like jackson with that tap back

Comment

• We need some plays to run

Comment

• Dennis still not good driving and finishing in traffic. This is what I was hoping I wouldn’t see today. Dude needs to slow down and take the open shot.

Comment

• I know it’s the first game and the roster is depleted, but this looks like it could be a long season.
                    The Assman

Comment

• Shocks look like a team that hasn't played any games and have been limited at practice. Hanging in there though.

Comment

• Team just needs to settle down. Been 9 months of build up to this moment

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                          Alot of driving and no dishing and it ain't working lol
                          This is the offense the players think they want - ability to “do their thing”. It’s not pretty.

Comment

• They looked good for 4 minutes. Then the game just stalled out for both teams. Give it a little time fellas.

Comment

• Negatives: Udeze
                              Positives: Jackson

Comment

• ORU looooooves shooting 3s.

Comment

Working...
                                X