Coaches show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coaches show

Ok, this is getting ridiculous- please tell me that some of these calls are SN posters in disguise... how the $#&! would Marshall know that the halftime stats on the scoreboard don't include FT's??? No one has a more interesting, relevant question than that??

/end rant

At least it dint take 5 min to ask ...cauff cauff Ron ( like nails on a chalkboard )
    From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

And then, wonder of wonders, Dennis asks an interesting question about the basketball operations... I'm floored.

Comment

Originally posted by OTR Shockfan View Post
        At least it dint take 5 min to ask ...cauff cauff Ron ( like nails on a chalkboard )
        And when Ron was done 3G honestly did not know what exactly his question was. It actually was quite comical if you could leave the radio on through Ron's unparalleled dronation.

Comment

Update on Garrett - Nothing new. Just depends on whether Garrett can play through the pain.

Comment

Wow need a hook to pull the words out of the guy who ask about Weems
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Sounds like John may have had a few...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Kenny Jo!!

Comment

Kudos to the assistant coach who is filling in for Coach Adams tonight… she sounds extremely sharp.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                    Kudos to the assistant coach who is filling in for Coach Adams tonight… she sounds extremely sharp.
                    Is it Coach Guffey?
                    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                      Is it Coach Guffey?
                      Dana Eikenberg - DOBO

Interesting bio...

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                        Dana Eikenberg - DOBO

Interesting bio...

http://www.goshockers.com/ViewArticl...&Q_SEASON=2011
                        Very interesting bio! I wondered if it was Coach Guffey because she's probably the most vocal coach on Twitter, and always has a really focused, professional approach to her tweets.
                        ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                          Very interesting bio! I wondered if it was Coach Guffey because she's probably the most vocal coach on Twitter, and always has a really focused, professional approach to her tweets.
                          I seldom have time to listen to the women's coaches show. Dana completely blew me away tonight... impressive would be an understatement. I may be changing my mind about our athletic administration. She was very complimentary of our administration and the support they receive. We're bringing in high quality head and assistant coaches throughout the althletic department. Someone deserves the credit and it starts at the top with Dr. Beggs and Dr. Sexton. Now if they could get the right people in the marketing department I might be a happy (well, at least happier) camper.

Comment

Coach Guffey has been on previously this year and she does a good job also. Coach Guffey is the top assistant and the recruiting coordinator so I'm sure she does tweet frequently. I was impressed by Dana also. She had a lot of problems at SIU once Jody left for Murray State. It was interesting to hear her say tonight that she had no desire to be a head coach again. Sounds like she would make someone a good assistant though and she sounds very comfortable with her current situation at WSU. BTW, at the High Hoops Club dinner following the Creighton dinner Shocker assistant Bridgette Gordon brought her 1988 Olympic Gold Medal to show the fans. Pretty cool. Also both Jody and Bridgetter have National Championship rings. I think the Head Coaches should get most of the credit for putting their staffs together but the administration gets credit for providing an adequate budget and support environment to attract and retain quality assistant coaches. Coach Marshall and Coach Adams both appear to have put together quality staffs.

Comment

Working...
                            X