No announcement yet.

2020-21 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plenty of room on the Drake bandwagon! I'm sure Fev is secretly on board.
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
      Plenty of room on the Drake bandwagon! I'm sure Fev is secretly on board.
      Any team that can routinely bend over the Redturds by 30+ I am a fan of.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• The other thing that the list of ranked teams show that makes me happy is no Tarheels or Dook. The flagship will probably jump back into the top four after a win against the mild cats this week.

Comment

• I am so excited. SUNFLOWER SHOWDOWM on tap today.. Rumor is that there will be free bacon given to fans and a moment of silence honoring the tradition before the game.. Snoop Dog and strippers will perform at halftime.. Go Sunflower Showdown.

Comment

• It seems to me that voters kept KU in, IN SPITE OF A HORRIBLE LAST TWO WEEKS, to protect their streak of being ranked....

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
              It seems to me that voters kept KU in, IN SPITE OF A HORRIBLE LAST TWO WEEKS, to protect their streak of being ranked....
              They are a blue blood and must be protected.

Comment

• Drake is 14 spots higher than Louisville in the polls and 15 ahead of North Carolina.

I was afraid my fingers would get burned just for typing those words.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• On Sunday, Drake wasn't ranked and barely won. On Monday, Drake was ranked and won by 30. It proves ranked teams are much better than unranked teams.
                  There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I know you said that jokingly. But their seeding might completely rely on how well Loyola does. Their schedule will do them no favors. Currently setting at SOS of 211. They have played 2 games vs NET Top 100 teams. Both were at 94 Missouri State. Outside of the 2 games left with Loyola their remaing games are vs NET 251, 251, 197, 197, 248, 248, 139, 139. Loyola is NET 16 right now and Drake only gets them at home so they have to hope Loyola doesn't drop out of the Top 30 to have a chance at a Q1 win.
                    Not joking at all. I've watched Drake a few times, and I believe if my scenario plays out (26-1 ish) that they deserve to be and should be in. But I have no idea what would actually happen. I think they would struggle to be above 6 or 7 in the American, so maybe they are not in.

But while I absolutely want to see teams like Drake (and Winthrop for example) get a chance, not just this season but every season, I don't have any idea what to expect when I see Joe Lunardi's bracket have Loyola last 4 in (on an at large). I have no idea what he's looking at when he sees them in.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Not joking at all. I've watched Drake a few times, and I believe if my scenario plays out (26-1 ish) that they deserve to be and should be in. But I have no idea what would actually happen. I think they would struggle to be above 6 or 7 in the American, so maybe they are not in.

But while I absolutely want to see teams like Drake (and Winthrop for example) get a chance, not just this season but every season, I don't have any idea what to expect when I see Joe Lunardi's bracket have Loyola last 4 in (on an at large). I have no idea what he's looking at when he sees them in.
                      Ironically .. the best win either team has is @ 104 (was 94 before yesterday) Missouri State. And due to the way that the valley is handling their schedule, Drake and Loyola have a whopping 4 wins vs MSU all @ MSU lol.

Neither of them have a win that is even remotely close to Q1

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                        It seems to me that voters kept KU in, IN SPITE OF A HORRIBLE LAST TWO WEEKS, to protect their streak of being ranked....
                        Yep. Just shows the polls are garbage.

I wonder where homer honker Jesse Newell has them ranked.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Watched the 1st half of Baylor at Texas. Both teams are really good. Baylor has 5 guys shooting over 40% from 3 this year. They can get to the rim and play defense like their hair is on fire. Texas is not quite as good but close. Shaka with hair is hard to get used to.
                          I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Ole Miss deserves to win this. The guy for Tennessee traveled when he grabbed the offensive rebound with 3.5 seconds to go.

Comment

• Wow. Tennessee boat races Kansas. Loses to Ole Miss.

Comment

• Thanks Ole Miss.

Comment

Working...
                                X