Kellen Marshall former Graduate Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    I can’t tell you how many KU fans wish they had Mangino back. Something tells me a similar thing will unfold here.

All of those great times out in a flash in a matter of weeks. Very, very sad.
    At least the “kids” will get high-fives and attaboys from the coaches though.

That’s what’s really important in life!
    Last edited by Shock Top; November 23, 2020, 11:43 PM.
    The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas View Post
      Looking forward to the day when we can we can welcome back all the Marshalls to Koch Arena even if it’s only to raise Gregg’s banner.
      Don’t you mean erect his statue? Court should be named after him. He was headed directly there.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        I can’t tell you how many KU fans wish they had Mangino back. Something tells me a similar thing will unfold here.

All of those great times out in a flash in a matter of weeks. Very, very sad.
        Totally agree. Is now too soon for such a wish? I always had confidence in the last 13 years. As much as I will support Isaac, it will take a while to get that kind of comfort level. When you have that solid of a Coach, you look forward to EVERY game.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post

Totally agree. Is now too soon for such a wish? I always had confidence in the last 13 years. As much as I will support Isaac, it will take a while to get that kind of comfort level. When you have that solid of a Coach, you look forward to EVERY game.
          I love Mangino but things were cratering around the program before he got fired. I am not sure he was going to be able to turn it around based on the stories flying around within and near the program... it was just a bunch of odd stuff. Mangino has had a curious track record post KU which adds to the lack of faith of him sorting it out.

I am very optimistic WSU sits in a better position when it comes to the floors & ceiling of the program.

Comment

Absolute class shown there...could and possibly should have sour grapes over the situation, but taking the high road.

Comment

I love that he is Kellen Marshall “former Graduate Manager”.

Comment

Working...
              X