• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kellen Marshall former Graduate Manager

click to read the entire thread

Classy message.

Comment

Damn. That sucks but forever grateful to the Marshall family. They will indeed always be part of Shocker Nation.

Comment

Ooof, the pictures. The memories.

Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

I read and saw his photos on Taylor Eldrige twitter. Truly a class act.

Comment

My wife didn’t cry but her lips pursed a little bit when I showed her Kellen’s message.
            78-65

Comment

I’ve always had good interactions with him and he seemed to be a good kid. Wish him success wherever he goes and I’m thankful that he and his family chose WSU.
              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Hopefully he can land somewhere. I think his Dad has enough connections and he has enough experience to make that happen.

Comment

I saw the tweet and got mad at that former worthless player and crappy press turd. Marshall deserves better than what he was given. Such a shame.

Comment

Looking forward to the day when we can we can welcome back all the Marshalls to Koch Arena even if it’s only to raise Gregg’s banner.

Comment

It could be the first game back with fans, as far as I am concerned.
                      The Assman

Comment

It will be a minimum 4 years, IMO.
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I wondered how Kellen was doing; it had to have been ‘gut wrenching’ for him. He grew up experiencing some of the best of times. His message is greatly appreciated. Thank you Kellen! We will be forever grateful that your family chose Wichita.
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I don't condone violence... But Gregg Marshall going out like this just never will sit right with me. SMH for life

Comment

I can’t tell you how many KU fans wish they had Mangino back. Something tells me a similar thing will unfold here.

All of those great times out in a flash in a matter of weeks. Very, very sad.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                              X