Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm glad Creighton is a "Mid Major" because we certainly aren't...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
    Sitting here, tracking my "people" who tell me info before most people find out and realized.....

This is the definition of Mid-Major! Sitting around waiting to find out who one team you will play that 90% of ESPN viewers outside your market could give a hoot about.

LAST YEAR of this. Time to step up and move on. The whole conference doesn't have to participate. CU, WSU, and possibly a couple others should opt out and move on.
    I agree completely. I hate this event, it rinks of small time, mid-major or whatever you want to call it.

I would love to see the entire Valley get out of it, but if that isn't possible I would love to see WSU, CU and MOST at least say NO MORE.

Having said that, since we are in it this year, I definitely want us to play the best possible team which is Murry State. Anyone else is pretty much a lose-lose situation for us.

Comment

I agree...what good is this event when you draw competitors that make this game an elimination game. Bracket Busters should be a mid major vs an Iowa State, Iowa, Oklahoma, Purdue, Miami any other range of BCS schools that claim to be more deserving than teams like us.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
        This isn't about what we are. This is about how we present ourselves.

Sell out arena. Charter flights. Coach that turned down $1.9 mil from NC State. Top notch facilities.

We need to be playing in the dance, and not in this.
        +1000

Comment

Working...
        X